3.3

We sat around for awhile I also ended up telling Shikimori that I'll be at school again in two days she was excited to hear it. We all learned more about each other, but I kind of felt a few eyes on me it felt uncomfortable.

I couldn't tell if the others could tell too, but I didn't want to end up giving the girls anxiety so I stood up saying I was going to the bathroom giving Kiyotaka a look.

I walked around the are seeing a lot of people in the are but I noticed spiky brown hair that stuck out.

"So it was you guys. Why are you watching us?"

"E-eh!? When did you notice us?" Izumi seemed to be shaking looking around at a blue haired older girl, Inuzuka and Nekozaki.

They all kind of looked downwards not expecting me to to notice.

"I haven't told the others although whether the others noticed or not is a separate thing. So? Why are you watching us?"

No one could answer me they all looked down ashamed and Kiyotaka walked up behind me.

"Oh. So I guess it was them watching us."

"I was right you noticed them too."

He nodded and looked at them all with a blank expression.

"Why are you around her... Just leave my girlfriend—" Izumi's voice was already shaking but when he looked up and saw our eyes he froze in fear.

"What? Come on don't stop now, finish what you were saying."

He looked to be in near tears while I just looked at him with dark and empty eyes.

"Hey don't be so hard on him." Kiyotaka put his hand on my shoulder making me calm down a bit and I noticed everyone was staring at us.

"Kiyotaka? I thought you went to pay the bill. Y/N? Weren't you in the bathroom, why'd you two... who's that?" It was Karuizawa she had come over after noticing that the focus of everyone came to be over here.

"Nothing really we were just leaving. Let's go you two." Kiyotaka turned putting his hands in his pockets and started to walk away.

"Izumi? Why are you here, fighting with Kiyotaka and Y/N. They're very nice people. What happened here?"

I looked away while Izumi just looked downwards.

"I'm just... worried about you. All of a sudden you've been only worried about him only thinking about him even when you're with me."

"And that justifies following me? You doing that is really disappointing , you talk about me yet you don't trust me to be with my friends Y/N or not. Do you just not trust me at all?"

"But..."

"No there are no buts since, I didn't notice which means I might not have noticed when you watched me before, and that disturbs me. I don't know if I can even trust you anymore. What are the rest of you doing here? How could you just let this happen? Have you no shame I truly thought we were friends. Sorry, Kei, Kiyotaka and Y/N but I'll be leaving now."

Shikimori turned on her heel and left not giving anyone a chance to speak leaving the area speechless.

"What's her problem? It's not like I was wron-"

Izumi didn't have the chance to finish what he was saying because Karuizawa slapped him across the face while he had not even registered what happened holding his cheek with a blank expression.

"Y-you!? How dare you do this... Don't speak badly of my friends you-"

Karuizawa was going to hit him again until Inuzuka grabbed her hand. That was the worst move he could've made.

"I won't say it again nor will I warn you but give you a good piece of advice. Let go of my girlfriend."

He gripped her hand like he was testing to see if he was serious only for Kiyotaka to knock him out cold standing freeing Kei from him.

"Let's go you two we're leaving. Izumi one thing, don't let me catch you doing this again. Or else... you know."