3.4

When I came back to school I was no longer nobody I became somebody. Somebody feared to be around and seen. Just by looking at someone girls were near tears and boys thought I wanted to fight. It's just like I said right? I'm the opposite of Izumi Yu in every way.

Once I entered the classroom the mood became thick and tensions flared. Inuzuka, Izumi and Nekozaki stared while Inuzuka was bandaged. Unexpectedly Hachimitsu came up to me.

"Hey, Y/N how've you been my lazy buddy?"

"Hachimitsu, you sure you want to talk to me still I doubt you haven't heard why Inuzuka is hurt."

"Yeah I did hear but that's their fault I told them to not from the start. Even then you were cool for stepping up for someone else you might've went too far though but still."

She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back guess I'm not alone yet.

Shikimori didn't seem to be here yet, however that didn't stop classes from beginning and progressing.

•~~~~~~~~•

"It's him right?"

"Yeah he's the one who..."

"Everybody better steer clear from..."

"How could he even still come to..."

"He should just die that monster."

All day in class, lunch, hallways I heard it all day, Hachimitsu cheered me up sometimes but it wouldn't be the same as if it were Shikimori.

I looked at the people in the halls with a hollow gaze making them all shut up. As soon as that happened I received a text from a blocked number saying to come to the Biology Lab otherwise the one person I have could pay for it, before I processed what I read I already broke into a sprint.

"Stop it... we can't Yuu.. please... why..?" That frail yet familiar voice began to cry. As if giving in and accepting it what they were going to endure.

I slowly opened the door after a breath looking into the room. What I saw was Shikimori pinned against the wall with Izumi and Inuzuka playing with her body. I was pissed, however none of it showed on my face it was still and unmoving.

"Hey, I told you right?"

Everybody in the room stared at me instantly and they took their hands off Shikimori I even noticed a blue haired girl in the corner standing with a smirk.

"Hey. Izumi, don't ignore me~. I told you didn't I?"

Shikimori began to fall to her knees and cry while Izumi and Inuzuka seemed to be trying to find a way out while the blue haired girl did nothing.

"You... it's your fault I did this. I had to teach her a lesson. Blame yourself for making me like this."

"Blame myself? Don't kid yourself Izumi I have no reason to carry out your regrets. If you don't die on your way to the hospital then spend the rest of your life blaming yourself dumbass."

Izumi reached in his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife with a crazed look in his eyes.

"So, what now? Will the hero Y/N suddenly back down in the face of a-"