Part 48

he drunken stared at the other party for a long time, and then he reluctantly got up, only to feel that he was weak and did not want to move, he walked around the room a few steps slightly, saw the repaired sleeping hall, nodded and sat back on the bed.

as soon as he slept all day, and now it was getting late, he said, "tomorrow, go and pass on the book to shen wanchun and tell him that we will go back tomorrow." "

"yes."

lord demon zun escaped from the medicine for more than a day, and he felt that he was in a good mood, and he did not want to argue with the little protector, so he reached out and caught the little white bird sleeping at the head of the bed, the red snow grass king, who had been healed by the aura, and was awakened by him as soon as he caught it, rubbing his body in his palm, and the soft feathers made him very itchy and very comfortable.

standing by and watching, he was a little jealous, if he could also turn into a furry, wouldn't he be able to enjoy the caresses of his dignity justifiably?

he drunkenly picked up the bird for a while, did not pay attention to what strange careful thoughts sprouted in the protector's heart, the little white bird stood on his fingers to comb the feathers, the demon lord looked at this agile little thing, and there was actually some envy in his heart, he was also a member of the yu yu family, but he could not switch forms freely, although the human form was convenient, sometimes it was better to become a small bird with a big fist to be happy.

he drunk envied the bird, smelling people also envious of the bird, the eyes of the two people gathered on it at the same time, the little white bird suddenly felt the pressure doubled, "chirping" a sound of wings flew away.

half of the furry suddenly fled, he drunk was a little disappointed, he got up and walked to the window, looking at the night peak under the night sky, tonight the sky was clear, the low-hanging stars appeared particularly clear, he looked at it for a while, suddenly turned back and said: "idle, why not give you a task?" "

"your excellency, as commanded."

"give our child a name," he said, "the buddha-figure would like to hear your opinion." "

stunned by the words "our child," he opened his mouth for half a day before retrieving his tongue: "take... name? what's it called... ho..."

the little protector was frightened by the amazing words of the demon lord, not to mention the name, and did not straighten out the knotted tongue for half a day.

he drunk didn't care much about his gaffe, he leaned by the window and looked far away: "in fact, in the past, buddha-figures never thought about who they would be with in this life, let alone whose children they would conceive, but when i finally determined that you were his father, i was a little relaxed in my heart, and at that time i had a thought in my heart - 'it's good that it's not someone else, it's good that you'." "

he turned back and said, "don't let me down, you are the only one who is willing to trust wholeheartedly in this life." "

hearing that renjutsu narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he had heard something more touching than the sea oath mountain alliance, he suddenly fell to his knees, his lips trembled slightly, and he felt that if he could honor this remark, it would be worth dying on the spot: "subordinates... we will not fail to live up to the trust of his holiness! "

"get up," he drunken said, "the matter of the name, go back and think slowly, but the buddha-figure has a request--i don't want it to be surnamed he, and let it be surnamed wenren." "

the smeller sighed, "why?" naturally, the heirs of the divine bird should be given your last name, and besides... didn't you take the surname 'smeller' casually? let the child's surname smell people, it is inevitable that it is a little sloppy..."