Part 55

this abdominal pain came too intensely, so that he drunk suddenly lost the strength to stand up, his face quickly became pale, his teeth clenched, and a fine cold sweat gradually appeared on his forehead.

at such a time...

what is the power of this candlelight that allows the cubs to mature in advance?

he drunk tightened the animal skin on the bed, the back of his pale hand bulged with green tendons, his eyes were blackened with pain, and he only felt that dantian was like a knife twisting, this knife was still burning red on the fire, the sea of qi was constantly surging, and the disordered magic breath began to scurry everywhere, completely out of his control.

he tried to sink his consciousness into the sea of consciousness, but found that he could not do it under this severe pain, and he began to feel sick to his stomach and wanted to vomit, followed by a series of fierce coughs.

"your holiness?" the smeller who did not dare to come in at the door heard the movement in the room, and the footsteps that were wandering suddenly stopped, and he asked in a worried tone, "are you okay?"

he drunk couldn't exert any strength to answer him, he was already in pain and arched his waist, covering his stomach and shrinking himself into a ball, his temples jumping suddenly, his ears buzzing, and he couldn't hear anything clearly.

when he didn't get a response, he asked, "your holiness?" "

he drunk qiang couldn't bear not to let himself scream, and the room was quiet, leaving only a low gasp. smelling people's discretion that something was wrong, and they didn't care whether they dared or not, whether they had ordered or not, he slammed open the door: "your holiness! "

he drunk was already in so much pain that he couldn't help himself, his face was extremely pale, and the little bit of blood on his lips had all receded, and when he heard the smell, he immediately felt that he was in an unusual state, and his heart was shocked, and he had a vague sense of foreboding, he stepped forward and rushed to the other side and knelt down: "subordinate... the subordinates went to find shen wanchun! "

he drunk where can he wait for shen wanchun to come, he grabbed the hand that smelled of people's drinks, his fingertips were cold, and the little protector's heart was also cold, he squeezed very hard, as if this was the only way to divert the pain that his body was suffering.

smelling people instinctively hugged him back, wanting to give him a little warmth with body temperature, he drunk opened his mouth slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but he couldn't spit out a word, and a thick black magic gas flooded all around him, instantly drowning him all.

he was covered in feathers, and the whole person transformed into a big dark bird, wrapped in demonic qi and rushing out of the house, crashing into the deep night at once.

the smeller was stunned for a moment and turned back sharply: "your excellency! "

he drunk's bird form always seemed to be forced out at a critical moment, and he didn't know why he had to fly to the sky at such a time, but it seemed that he couldn't stay on the ground for a moment, and the human form couldn't be maintained for a moment, and only by constantly flapping his wings could the pain be relieved a little.

smelling the people chasing out of the house, he felt that he was back to the day in the medicine king valley, he still couldn't help much, he could only anxiously circle in the same place, watching the bird in the night sky fly crookedly and stumbling, as if it would fall at any moment, listening to his desperate and miserable cry, the sound spread far and wide, alarming the demons up and down the night peak.