Part 17

a warmth came from the back of his hand.

this sudden touch made he drunk frown slightly, and he pretended to cough and gently broke away the other party's hand by covering his mouth.

pei qianhe was concerned, "do you feel cold?" "

he drunk shook his head: "i haven't been active for many days, and i'm a little rusty." or will the master demonstrate the sword technique first, and the disciple will follow suit? "

pei qianhe thought for a moment, "it's okay." you step aside, careful not to be hurt by the sword qi. "

as he spoke, he summoned the ji xue sword, and the silver-white sword body reflected a fine light, and when the long sword was swung, it was like fine snow falling.

the white-clad sword cultivator danced his sword in the court, the blade broke the wind, its own rhythm, the plum fragrance in the courtyard surged and the frost and snow hung on the branches, which was indeed a pleasing scene.

but he drunk's mind was not here.

he stared at the other party without blinking, memorizing every move in his mind—he was looking for the flaw in this sword technique.

a thousand years had passed, pei qianhe's sword technique had improved a lot, and it would become more difficult to defeat him, and it was not a particularly easy task to step down from the clouds of this immortal dao supreme who was only one step away from ascension.

pei qianhe demonstrated the sword technique of an hour in the courtyard, and he drunk also watched for an hour intently, and when the other party stopped, he realized that his body was already standing a little stiff.

pei qianhe hurriedly invited him into the house, let him drink hot tea to warm his body, and his expression was a little unbearable: "or come here today, the cultivation of immortals is a long journey, don't care about this moment and a half, you first go back to rest, raise your body and then say, when it's okay, you can recall this set of sword techniques as a master, digest and absorb it by yourself." "

"well," he drunk's purpose had been achieved, and it was time to leave, "the disciple will come back another day." "

"by the way," pei qianhe stopped him again, "i have asked jing yun to come and pick you up, it is still early today, if you want to, you can follow him to send a transit and familiarize yourself with the environment." "

"thank you master," he drunk saluted him, "the disciple retreated." "

pei qianhe smiled and watched him leave, until his back disappeared at the end of his line of sight, and then he looked down at the tea cup in his hand.

he looked at his own shadow reflected on the tea noodles, and his heart was bitter.

like him, but not him after all.

if it's the guy... presumably, i will not forgive him again.

he smiled self-deprecatingly and drank the tea out of his cup.

--

he drunk left luo meiju, and sure enough, he saw jing yun waiting for him outside, and as soon as the latter saw him come out, he immediately greeted him warmly: "leave the book master and disciple!" i haven't seen you in many days, but are you okay? "

he drunk smiled and replied, "i have been cured, thank you master and brother for caring, i am not so fragile." "

"aren't you yet vulnerable?" jing yun looked unbelieving, reached out and tapped his shoulder, "after being slapped by yuan chong, i lay on the bed for almost a month - you see that your clothes are thicker than anyone else's, and the boss is also true, why don't you give you more immortal medicines to warm your body, i can't look at it." "