Part 53

"i have two speculations about this," yan yanyun sat back at the table, took a sip of tea from the tea cup, probably felt that there was no wine with energy, and put it down again, "first, like the ghost, there is still a wisp of candlelight power between heaven and earth, hidden in a corner, accidentally obtained by you -- but the probability of this happening is extremely low, and after ten thousand years, the possibility of the power of candlelight naturally preserved is almost zero."

he drunk: "so the second?" "

yan yanyun: "second... at that time, only the wisp of the shadow power still had consciousness, and it was in the bird's body, but it found that the candle light had dispersed, and it was only alive, so it was unwilling, and began to collect the power of the candle light that escaped between heaven and earth, trying to revive it, and these collected fragments were stored somewhere, and occasionally one day they were bumped into by your protector, and he just matched with the power of the candle light and absorbed it. "

he drunk couldn't help but raise his eyebrows: "this is less reliable than the first one, i didn't expect that lord ghost king would be able to make up stories." "

yan yanyun was not annoyed, he unfolded the folding fan and closed it: "does the demon lord think that i am talking nonsense?" i am in charge of the ghost world, and there are countless ghosts who pass through huangquandu every day, and i bring countless news, and in this vast world, no one is more informed than me--can the demon lord know who the last demon lord was? "

"the last demon lord?" he drunk was asked about the knowledge blind spot, "i don't know. "

when he first came to this world, the demon world was in a state of fragmentation, and it was not an exaggeration to say that it was a mess of sand, there was no demon at all, only the truth was the king of the mountain, he cut the truth and encircled the demon heart, and he was enshrined as the new lord.

as for who the previous demon lord was, he felt that it had nothing to do with him, so he never paid attention to it.

"the previous demon lord was also a person with the blood of a divine bird," yan yanyun said, "i have heard rumors that he has been obsessed with collecting something all his life, but no one knows what such a thing is." he died in the battle with the cultivators, in order not to get the blood of the divine bird, he did not hesitate to explode the demon dan and died, until he died without having an heir, the ghost blood was cut off from him for a while, until a thousand years later, you suddenly appeared. "

he drunken frowned.

this is even more strange, the blood vein that has been severed has reappeared, and it is impossible for him alone to do it.

"so i suspect that what he has collected is the power of candlelight. the demon lord may wish to think about what hidden and safe places in the demon realm may be used to store the power of the candlelight and have been touched by your protector. "

this question was really difficult for he drunk, and he thought about it for half a day and could not come up with an accurate answer.

"the demon lord can think slowly, i just want to tell the demon lord that your protector has absorbed the power of the candlelight, but this power is limited and will decay with the increase of the number of uses until it is completely consumed."

he drunk was shocked when he heard it--before, the deputy personality had told him that every time he appeared, the cultivation would be damaged a little, was it not the same as the description of the ghost king?

it turned out that the strange cultivation and power of the sub-personality was actually the power of candlelight.

"the ghost bird has given birth to the heir of a person who bears the power of the candlelight, and this son is destined to become a person who will shake the fate of the entire cultivation realm, and the demon zun must not forget to tell him for me, and let the ghost king yan yanyun have a way to live."