Part 26

why get drunk for a moment and freeze – forget about them?

completely forget your family, forget your identity as a book wearer, and live forever in the cultivation world?

although a thousand years have passed, he has long adapted, but there is always a little thought in his heart, want to go back to see, which is also the belief that supports him all the way to the present, but the smell of people let him put down his faith and stay here completely.

what will his life look like after letting go of his beliefs?

he drunk was a little dazed, and suddenly he let go of his distant gaze and turned back to his senses, realizing that something was wrong.

it's not the tone of the person talking to him normally, and it shouldn't be a sentence he can say.

he drunkenly turned back, and saw that the other party's eyes were reflected in the sun, and the left eye, which had no focus, was actually radiant at this time, and there was a faint golden glow hidden in the illuminated iris.

but at the moment when he saw clearly, the golden mang quickly retreated, and he drunk was shocked: "stop me!" "

smelling the man's face was dazed, his left eye had returned to normal, and he asked incomprehensibly, "what stop?" "

he drunk: "..."

run fast!

the personality could be switched so freely, he had to wonder if the little protector was deliberately pretending to be a dual personality to scare him.

he drunk narrowed his eyes: "do you remember what you just said?" "

the other party replied after asking, "the subordinate just asked if he would come home if he would come back." "

"and then what?"

"no more, the venerable lord has not yet answered his subordinates."

he drunk silence.

sure enough, a memory was erased again, but only a few words were erased, and they were erased very naturally, no wonder he himself did not notice.

i don't know how many times this has happened before, but he has only found out until now.

the vice personality slipped under his eyes, slippery like a loach, which made lord demon zun very unhappy, he suddenly reached out and clasped the back of the other party's neck and pressed his head down hard.

smelling people are completely defenseless, only to feel that their eyebrows touch the other party's eyebrows - he drunk's body temperature is lower than ordinary people, his forehead is also cold, and when the skin touches, there are some strange touches.

but before he could carefully appreciate this touch, he felt a pressure enveloping him, and the other party forcibly broke into his consciousness, because the gap in cultivation was too large, and he could not even resist.

the smeller trembled, "your majesty... your excellency..."

he drunk let go of his divine consciousness and saw that the scene in the other party's consciousness was still the same as before, and he tried to enter the dark realm again, but no matter what method he used, the door of that place was always closed, and he could not enter it.

he was almost certain that this field was related to the sub-personality, and he was not willing to give up, so he asked the hearer, "can you open it?" "

the little protector endured the discomfort of being invaded by him, and said with difficulty: "no, the subordinate zhihai... it's only been half, but zun shang is still hurrying... hurry up and come out. "