Part 60

this bird is so small that he drunk can't associate it with a "child" at all, rather a "pet".

and he clearly remembered that the bird's egg was the size of a duck's egg, and how could the hatched bird catch up with the duckling, and now this clump... more like a small quail.

he drunk stared at it with big eyes and small eyes, held it in the palm of his hand, and gently stroked it with his fingertips, but it was really too small, and he could make it crooked with just his fingers. the bird was forced to accept a violent caress from his father, his feathers were rubbed, and he chirped angrily, trying to peck him with his beak.

he drunk put this "contrarian son" who dared to peck him back on the table, feeling that he had only returned to the modern era for a few hours, and when he came back, the cub had already hatched, and he had not caught up with it for nine months in the eggshell, and he did not know how much fun he had lost.

he thought for a moment, raised his eyes and asked the smeller, "you hatched?" "

the atmosphere that had just been tense suddenly eased by the intrusion of this cub, and the smeller silently broke the pecked pastry to make it easier for the bird to eat, and whispered, "no." "

he drunk is not unexpected, the little protector has been busy looking for him for three years, all day long, where there is time to help incubate the egg, he pitied in his heart for the little cub whose father did not hurt the mother, and heard that people said: "at first, it was intended to use the crystal to maintain the temperature, but then the ghost king said that there was no need, it also fused the power of the candle and the shadow, no matter how the outside world changed, it would not affect its hatching, and it no longer needed the crystal to provide energy, in the nine months before the incubation, the consumption of the crystal was basically zero." "

he drunk pondered for a moment, thinking that the zero consumption of nine months could not make up for the crystal that had been eaten empty by it in the previous nine months, and the little cub was indeed a loser's thing, but the good villain could make the demon world breathe a sigh of relief, and it would not really be ruined for it.

"after it broke its shell, the red snow grass king may think that they are all birds, so he took the initiative to take care of it, and his subordinates found that it seemed to be able to not only draw energy from the crystal, but also absorb aura." "

"oh?" he drunk looked at the little bird that was pecking at the pastry, and said in his heart, this little thing is quite special, but it is no wonder that the aura of the cultivation realm is the power of the candlelight, it inherits the power of the candlelight, and it is also natural to absorb the aura.

following this line of thought, he asked again, "then can you also use reiki now?" "

"it should be okay, but the subordinates are born as demons, worthy of being demons, and don't want to make any changes." "

born to be a demon, worthy of being a demon...

he drunk carefully savored these two sentences, his fingers lightly tapped on the desktop, and suddenly felt that it was not impossible to let the little protector replace him as a demon lord, anyway, he didn't care about these false names, from beginning to end, he just wanted to complete the tasks of the system and return to modern times.

now that he had completed his mission and returned to the modern era, he found that it was still the night peak.

there was no need for him to continue to sit in this position and continue to worry about those things.

the two people with their own hearts did not speak for a while, and the little bird with no heart and no lungs did not care what the two fathers were thinking, and focused on eating their own.