Part Three

Just when Erica thought the evening of weirdness was over, she and Gordon were called in to investigate an incident at a subway station downtown

Just when Erica thought the evening of weirdness was over, she and Gordon were called in to investigate an incident at a subway station downtown. Mr. Cho, a meek accountant who took the train home for the first time in a while, was nearly the victim of a hate crime. That was until he was saved by a man dressed as a bat.

"Same description as the nut over at the docks where we found those other nuts," Erica indicated. "Who is this asshole, Jim? And why is he making this such a busy night for us?"

Gordon shrugged. "Ya got me, detective."

Erica could see how exhausted he was. "You want me to take lead on this one?"

"If you can find a lead, that is," Gordon disputed.

"Oh, I think I know a good place to start," Erica perceptively smirked.

-------------------------

Alan couldn't take his mind off of that hot detective, Erica Harvey, even as he got himself ready for bed. Bruce Wayne allowed them all to stay for the night at his fancy mansion, until they could work out a plan for getting back to the Type-Z TARDIS from the docks. They were forced to leave it there after they were arrested. Although Alan would not have minded staying a little longer – long enough to get Detective Harvey's number.

And do what with it, genius? Call her from another dimension?

He mentally slapped himself for such a stupid notion.

Getting over the whole thing, he returned to the bedroom he had chosen to sleep in for the night. Just as he was about to hop into the bed, he stopped as soon as he found Sonia sitting there. She was still wearing Candace's white button-up shirt – and only wearing it. The oversized shirt slumped over her bare shoulders and slightly exposed her left breast. She looked comfortable but also rather seductive.

 She looked comfortable but also rather seductive

Too seductive in the eyes of Alan. "What the hell are you doin'?" he asked her.

"Hey, language!" Sonia scolded. "And what do you mean? We've always slept in the same bed together. Don't you remember?"