Class.

Lanai;
I ware a gold and black crop-top with all-black high waist shorts. Today, my hair is down and curly because I know Chris likes that. Even though he doesn't please me too much in the sexual department, I still love being with him. How could I even resist? He's super hot, not the hottest guy, but just about. I put my orange Eos on my plump, pink lips, rubbing them together after. I finally take a step out of my car, planting my black and gold converse in the school's loan. I see Chris waiting at the doors of the school and when his eyes lock with mine, his whole face lights up and so does mine.
"Hey baby." I say with confidence.
"Hey babe." He says with happiness.
"Feels like we haven't been here for ages." I say, wrapping my arms around his body. It's the first day of my senior year in high school, my last year, then college.
I smile to myself for my smart brain. I got a 29 on my ACT, the test that basically tells us Chicagoans our future, and a 3.9 GPA not including my AP credits.
Chris puts his arm over my shoulders as I still cling to his body.
"What class do you have first?" Chris asks me, and my lips tightens. I want to tell him, but he'll get mad that I want to be a writer. I have to move to New York to go to the college I want to go to, and completely hates the idea of us splitting up.
"English, right?" He says with a small tone of depression. I nod to him with a slight smile.
"I actually choose most of my classes to be involved with English, baby." I say still smiling, but it's hard for him to, yet he still cracks a short smile.
"You really want to do this, huh?" He says, taking his arms from around my shoulders and me releasing him.
"I really do want this."
"Well, I can't stop your dream, baby. I just don't want you to leave me." He says, lowering his head a little. I hold his warm face in my hands, looking into his pale green eyes. I run my fingers through his gently curls.
"I'll never leave you." Standing on my tiptoes, I planet a small kiss on his forehead. He smiles and so do I.
The bell rings " Time went fast today, late on the first day, your teacher is going to love you." He says turning me to the English room. I laugh a bit.
"Yeah, I'll see you at lunch." I say as he push me into the doorway.
The door shuts behind me and I look to the class that only have about 8 people. Then I look to the teacher. A handsome but cute face my eyes have landed upon. A cross dresser. The cutest one I've ever seen. I blink my hazel eyes at her and she at me.
"Have you never seen a gay girl before ma'am" she says, with a hint of irritation in her voice.
"No, I have, just not as cute, I just." I say too quick before I could catch it. The small class fills with a large giggle. She blushes, then waves her hand at me to the clustered arranged desk, hinting that I should probably pick one now.
"Ok, I'm Ms. Jenkins. In this class you will learn to be the best you that you know." She looks at me and I look at her.
"Beginning late is not the best you." I look away. Such an irrelevant comment. I reach in my bag, grabbing my notepad. I can already tell that this class is going to be harsh.

Chris;
The bell rings, and I can already feel Lani hugging on to me as I walk out the school.
"Hey babe." I say, smiling as cute as I can.
"Hi." She says with the most joyfully voice. She lets me go, and I slide my hand into hers, locking our fingers.
"This way it'll be harder to get away from me." She does her cute giggle and tightens her grip.
"So, what are we doing today?" I ask curiously.
"Staying at my place and doing homework?" She says, not sure if I'll agree.
"Is that all I'm going to be doing at your house." I chuckle a bit, while she hits my chest.
"Of course not baby." She says with a devious smile. This is why I love her. I say to myself. Because she knows me, and she doesn't get mad when I joke about things like this. I love her to death, but she doesn't know it yet.
***
Lanai;
I feel a soft kiss on my lips; I open my eyes, seeing Chris in my view. I smile softly.
"Hey." I say sleepily.
"Are you super tired?" He says curiously. I take a deep breath because I know I told him we would have sex earlier, but we watched the movie and did homework. I am tired really, but I told him I would.
"No not anymore." I say, smiling coolly.
"Good cause you said that--" I stop him.
"I know." I say a bit irritated. I stand in front of him.
"How about I just use my mouth today." I wink at him, falling to my knee.
"What? You sure? I don't want you to do anything you don't want." He says, but I feel he's lying.
"Oh, I'm sure"
I unzip his pants, and he is already erected. I kiss the tip of him sweetly. . .