Finally.

I throw myself on to my bed in the basement of Shereen's home exhausted from the day. My mother wanted to stay the night in a hotel. She said she needed to be alone. I'm guessing she's thinking over things, and she may go back to my father. I don't completely agree with it, but she's an adult; she can do what she wants. 

I feel the bed lower on my left side. I look to see that it's Shereen, and I know she just wants to make me happy.

"Hey." She said, and I throw my arm over my face because I know today was a disaster. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to go to bed.

"I don't like seeing you sad. You're prettier when you're happy." She says, running her fingers along my upper thigh.

I exhale, sitting up with a fake smile on my face.

"Is that real?" She says, poking at my cheeks. I giggle because she sees right through my fake smile.

"I'm sorry about what happened today, but sometimes things just doesn't work out." She says with a side smile, trying to see what I'm thinking. I look down to my fingers, replaying everything in my mind. I want to stop seeing it, but I can't.

"He treats me like nothing, as if I'm not his own blood." I say, closing my eyes, letting one tear fall down my cheek, and somehow my lips are locked with Shereen's. Her hands find their way to my cheeks, holding my head in place. I don't move, I want to keep this moment to replace the horrible memory of today.

Once our lips are no longer connected, Shereen speaks.

"You are never nothing." She says softly before kissing me again. I wrap my arms around her neck, kissing her harder than before. I want her, and I want her bad.

I slip myself out of my top and bra, letting my upper body be bare for her eyes. She doesn't look down to my breast like I thought she would, instead she kisses me deeply, making me fall back on to the bed.

Her fingers play along the length of my upper body to my harden nipples. She pinches them gently, making my teeth cling to her lower lip. She moans, and it makes my body crave her more. She kisses her heated lips down my neck and on to my collar bone, funneling with my pants' button. I unbutton them for her. I'm done with being teased; I really want her all to myself.

She kisses my lips again, pushing her way between my legs to where she is most pleased to be.

She slides out of her shirt revealing her nicely cut body. I take my lower lip in with my teeth, waiting for her lips to engulf mine again, but she hooks her fingers at my waist band. She's just as ready as I am. I left my hips upward, letting her easily slip off my pants. My pink and black LOVE PINK panties danced in her eyes, and she roughly kisses my lips.

I run my fingers through her curls, wrapping my legs around her tightly. She places her hand under my upper thigh, trailing her lips down my neck and on to my collar bone again. She runs her fingers to my wet center, rubbing at the spot where I want her most.

My body begins to sweat, but I don't care. She pushes her fingers harder on my wetness, making my body weep under hers.

"I've wanted to touch you like this for so long." She whispers into my ear, while playing her fingers inside of my panties, rubbing over my clit.

I flex my hips upward on to her fingers, letting her fingers slip inside of me. My back arches, and her fingers go deeper, curling upward, making electricity shoot through my body.

She kisses my left nipple, moving her fingers in and out of me. I've never felt this way. My heart  beating so fast, my body heating, my craving for her so high. I can feel my body getting ready to explode on her skilled fingers.

She kisses her way down to my clit, letting her tongue explore the unseen area. I moan a bit as her fingers moves in and out of me faster, while her warm tongue helps itself to my throbbing center. My moans get louder, my body jerks upward a bit, and Shereen pushes her fingers into me one last time, and I release all of my wanting, craving, and lusting of her, for her. My back is still arched, and Shereen trails kisses up my protruding body on to my breast to my lips, kissing me as softly as she could.

My hands flies to my face quickly of embarrassment because I'd never came that fast before, and I can feel her laughter. I peek my eye through my fingers, and Shereen is laying beside me. Her breast sits finely on her, and her messy hair is perfectly scattered across her head and face. She looks at me from the corner of her eye. I turn over to face her, and she pulls me closer to her, placing her head on my chest.

For the first time ever I feel fully complete. I'm happy to be with her and only her.

*Hey guys. I'll be updating the new book this weekend, so stay up, and keep reading and voting, please! Thank/ love you all.*

xoxo.