Dancer.

Note:// If it doesn't play. Shereen Jenkins - Cinema by Skrillex.
Lanai;
Me and Chris just broke up a week ago, and I can still feel the pain of him just leaving me outside. I knew he would be upset, but not like this. Nowadays, I have people looking at me and snickering at me. I have text messages in my phone, asking for blow jobs and sex. I don't know how they got my number, but I bet Chris is the one who started it all. He keeps avoiding me in the halls so I can't really talk to him.
Now my life couldn't get any worse. I have to go to school and deal with this bullshit, and it's only the beginning of the school year. I don't know how long I can keep up with my reputation.
I walk down stairs, finding my mom, setting the table with my father sitting at the end.
"Hi." I say with a big smile more focus toward my father. He gives a cold look, and grabs his suit case, kisses my mother's check, and takes his leave.
My mother sighs, and I walk to her for a hug. She has been by me this whole time since the accident. I love her for being here. I don't know why she's so supportive, but I'm happy that she is.
"I love you mom. Tell father I love him too." I say a bit sad, but I take a bite out of the toast she has on the table.
"Love you too baby, you're not going to eat?" She says as I head for the door.
"Nope, have to get to school early, working on my script." I say, waving my hand to her.
I get in my car, starting the green machine. I hear a song from my iPhone. It's a text from Chris, and I'm more than happy that he texted me, but I can't help but think why?

"We have to talk." The text says, and I can hear his soft voice saying it to me.
"About what?" I reply back.
I just want to know. He is the one who had started this whole whore thing.
"Let's just fucking talk Lanai." He responds, now I can feel how rough he had gotten.
"Alright." I reply. This time I close my phone. I wonder what the hell he wants to talk about.
I start my journey to school.

I pull up on the side of the school and I see Max and Chris standing together. I don't want to get out my car because I feel that they're going to do something bad. I rolled down my window,
"Hey, um, Chris." I call out to him. He looks over with a smirk on his face. I bite done on my lower, because I'm nervous of what's to come.
He motioned me toward him with his index finger. I swallow before taking a step out of the car. I'm still wearing jeans because my legs are still a bit bruised. I'm able to walk straight up though.
I get to his little circle with only him and Max and now me.
"What is it." I ask before Chris reaches for my forearm and pulling me to him.
"Chris.." I say, not knowing what to say. He smiles a bit more, and I can smile liquor lingering on his lips.
"You're drinking?" I say, pulling myself away from him. He frowns then whispers something to Max who is excited after being told whatever Chris said. I take another step back.
"What's wrong baby?" He says grabbing my arm once again, but this time it hurts. I can feel my skin reddening under his hold. I tug for my arm, and my eyes feel tears poking at the back of them.

"Chris stop." I say, trying to get my arm away. 

"But you like it." He says with a raspy voice, and I can only look at him.

 I don't know what he is now.

"No I don't!" I say loudly, but Max had came behind me, covering my mouth.

 I let my tears fall. Chris let's my arm go and Max holds onto me tightly. Chris nobs his head to backward, and Max struggles to move in the direction of Chris's head, but he's stronger than I am, so he makes it.

We're behind the school now, and Max throws me to the ground. I catch my breath from all the kicking I had done. I see Chris standing over me. I try backing away, but he grabs me by my legs, and I yelp in pain from the Hidden bruises underneath the fabric of my jeans. Max rushes over to cover my mouth again.
"What now mate?" Max says quietly. Chris looks to me, and all I can do is cry from what I'm seeing, and what may happen to me. Chris pulls me up to my knees,
"Baby you're so beautiful, even when you cry. Remember when I said that to you. I gave my all to you, and you didn't give a shit." I shake my head, I did care. I really did, just not as much as you do for me.