Making her mine.

Shereen;
My eyes begin to flutter open, and through my blurry vision I see Lanai's creamy face, hovering over mine.

"Lanai?" I say, placing my hand on her waist to push her back a little.

Her face grows pink, and I can feel mine begin to heat. She draws back and smiles, looking innocent. I sit my body up, and I realize that I'm not in my room. I'm in the basement on the pullout couch.

I now remember how I got here. Lanai wanted me to watch a movie with her, but ended up talking about ourselves. I laugh a little.

"Did I fall asleep?" I say, swing my legs off the bed. I can see that it's dark out, so I reach for my phone to see the time.

"It's 1 am" I say, and she nods her head. She hasn't said anything since I've been awake.
"You okay?"

"Yea, I just wanted my bed back." She pats the bed with a cute giggle, escaping her lips. I laugh with her, but it's in an apologetic way.

"Sorry, it was just so comfortable." I say, bouncing up and down on the spring filled bed. She giggles and nudes my shoulder, making me slide to the floor. 

" I guess I can just chill down here then." I say with a huge grin. Somehow, we always end up together at late hours, and somehow I end up liking the idea of being with her in these late hours.

She pouts and wiggles herself onto the floor next to me. I crawl over to the TV, turning it on. I'm not sure what to watch now, and I can only think of some crazy filled movies.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask Lanai, and she puts her index finger on her bottom lip in the cutest way possible. I look forward into the sea of movies on Netflix.

"I don't have any in mind, what about you?" She asks, and for some reason I feel that she wants me to pick the movies.

"We can watch snowpiercer." I say. She raised an eyebrow, and I shake my head, because I know she thinks it might be a bad movie.

"It's really good; I promise you." I say, clicking the few buttons it takes to get to the movie.

"Let's hope it is." She says, pinching my cheek. I want to wrap my arms around this girl, but I'm scared that she may not like it, and I don't need the awkwardness between us in the house.

So, I'm still going to like her in secret. I turn the movie on, and take a quick glance at her. It's not that I mean to take a long glance, I just do, and she catches me in the act.

"What?" She asks, and I shake my head to the nonsense I was thinking about.

"Nothing." I say with a huge swallow.

"Want some popcorn?" She ask, and I laugh.

"You love making other people food like it's yours." I say, and she pouts a little. I didn't mean to make her sad or anything. I just thought it was funny. I reach for her hand, but then draw back.

"I would love so popcorn."

"Good, because I was going to make it anyway." She says, standing to her feet.

I pause the movie, and I pull myself on to the bed. I think of how much longer can I hide my liking of Lanai.

I here her small steps, coming down the stairs. I sit myself up, and I make sure I look somewhat presentable, but she turns the lights off to get more into the movie's mood.

The popcorn is in a big red, plastic bowl, and Lanai has the biggest smile yet.

"Yummy popcorn for us." She says, sitting next to me on the bed and putting the bowl between us. I smile, nodding my head, and I start the movie.

I lean back on my forearms, while Lanai continues to sit up. I want to pull her back into my arms, but there's a lot of things I want to do but can't. I should reach for her hand and try, maybe she might not care.

I take a deep breath and reach for her hand, but my fingertips land on her elbow.

What the fuck!

I draw back before she could see my hand.

Fail.

I feel her eyes linger on my hand, and I'm not sure, but I think I see a small smile painted on her face. I don't want to say she was smiling, because the only light we have is illuminating from the TV.

Her hair is up, revealing her neck. I sit up, and I sit on my hands to try to control them.

For a second I forget that we are watching a movie, so I turn my attention to the TV in hope of not thinking of her skin on mine. . .

Lanai;
I don't know if Shereen is feeling the mood of the room, but I am.

Complete awkwardness.

She touched my elbow, at least I think she did. Her fingers are the only things that soft near me, but now she's sitting up and is sitting on her hands.

That ruined my chances of laying down with her. Now how am I suppose to persuade her into touching me again?

I can't believe I want her to touch me this bad, but I can't help myself anymore.

I bit down on my lower lip, then I lean my head on her should. I can feel her flinch a bit, but I don't move my head.

Instead of her tensing up, she relaxes and puts her arm around my waist.

This is more than I expected she would do, but I'm happy she's doing it. At this moment I'm happy I wore my pink tank top and gray shorts. I bet she can't even resist me now.

Somehow her thumb finds its way under the hem of my shirt. She rolls it around in a circle on my side, causing my face to grow red.

I look up at her, and she looks down at me. I can feel my panties, getting wet, and before I know it her soft lips are pressing against my own.

Butterflies fill my stomach, while her tongue fills my mouth. I don't want to think of how she could be mine anymore; I want to make her mine.

I climb on top of her, breaking our kiss for a moment and knocking the popcorn to the floor.

"I wanted you so bad." She breaths.

"Well, now you can have me." I say, intertwining our tongues once again. Her hands dance their way down my waist, and she lets them rest on my butt.

I tug at her bottom lip, and she takes her lips to work on my neck. I want her to rip my clothes off already, but I also love her affection right now.

She slips me out of my tank top, and she trail kisses down my neck and to my breast, which she cups with her hands to give her more of them.

This little movie thing turned into a little sex thing fast, and I couldn't be anymore happier.

I take her red t shirt off, showing her well developed six pack and her black Nike sports bra.

She wraps her arms around me, resting her forehead on my breast, taking a deep breath.

Did I do something wrong? Why did she stop? Please keep going. I cry out from within.

"What?" I say, lifting her head. Her face is still hot, but her eyes are silky as if she doesn't know if she wants this. . .