Love All Around.

Lanai;
Lunch was great with Chris. It made me see a whole new side to him. I told him I loved him, but I'm not sure I mean it. I think I loved his actions, and not truly love him. I feel bad now that I think about it. I brush the idea of him off my mind as Ms. Jenkins walk into the directing room for scrip writing class.
I want to direct and produce my own movies. I have my ears all open for this class, and I have my eye candy, Ms. Jenkins. I'll keep my crush for her to myself. I wouldn't want anyone knowing that I want the teacher to shove her fingers deeply inside of me.
I keep a nice, small smile on my face. This will get me through the day. If I think about Chris's cute face I will get through the class, but if I think of her well-skilled fingers working on my naked body, I will get through the whole day. I swallow. Why am I like this?
Ms. Jenkins cleared her throat, and my eyes fall to her perfect frame in an instant.
"The script we will be analyzing this semester is Romeo and Juliet, of course." She speaks with a smile playing on the corners of her lips. Good, a setting I know and can relate to in a way. My dad doesn't like Chris and his family too much, but Chris and his family loves mine, so I can only relate to it a little. Ms. Jenkins sits the pile of papers on her desk. She looks among the room. Her eyes land on mine.
"Ms. Waters can you give us a little background knowledge on the script?" She asks. I clear my throat, running my tongue over my lower lip. I speak clearly, "well, the author is William Shakespeare, of course. This was made during the 1400s, and is still famous now, because of the plot twist at the end of the story. Well, that's what I believe. And also a fun fact, when this was first played in a Globe Theater, all the rolls were played by men."
She looks a bit impressed, and I smile because that's what I wanted.
"Those are good facts, but I wanted to know more about the Montagues and Capulets." She says, making her way to the front of her desk and resting her butt against the edge. I blink a bit.

"What specifically do you want to know?" I ask, wanting to answer her with the best of my abilities.
"Why exactly did they hate each other?" I opened my eyes a bit wide, and I have no answer to her question, but I try to answer it anyways.
"Well, I th---" She stops me by raising her hand up a little.
"Let's hear from someone else, yes?" I push my back into the wooden chair, nodding to her request.
"Girl in the back with the hood." I turn to the back, and I find Blake Roy. She was the hottest girl in the school once upon a time. Until she came out. Yes, she's gay. No one really liked her after that, being most of her fans were guys. No one really cares now though, but she never made her way back to the top. Now, at least I think so, I'm the hottest. I don't like to rub it in too much. Anyways, she answers the question fairly well. "They were rivals since long before Romeo and Juliet were born; they just don't know how to let things go." She sighs with her last comment.
"Very good. The feud between the two families was older than their eldest in both the families. They couldn't just let it go, so they went on hating each other." Ms. Jenkins said simply with a smile. She seemed a bit more impressed with Blake's answer than mine. I take another glance at Blake, who names their daughter "Blake" anyways? I focus in on her, and I feel a spark of anger throughout my chest. . . why am I angry? What the hell. Am I possibly jealous of her? That's absurd; I have no reason to be jealous, but I am.
I sit forward. This is not happening to me. I shake the thoughts off. Just get through the class, so you can be with your amazing boyfriend. I stick a smile on my face from the thought of Chris. Then some random voice in the front calls out.
"Are you a cross dresser or just a guy?" The question was directed to Ms. Jenkins, and she laughs under her breath a little.
"I'm just a guy, you fucker." She said to the student. The student's eyes grow wide to her answer. I can't tell if she's joking or not. Ms. Jenkins sits with a smile on her delicate face.

"I don't think you can talk to us like that."
Another voice yelled, but it's farther in the back.
Ms. Jenkins runs her thumb across half of her lower lip, then she places her hand into her back pocket.
"You're completely right. I can't, but I want to. This is my class and I treat it the way I to." She says continuing on, "but I should've expected you guys to ask questions, I also expected you guys to be more mature about it." She peered at the girl in the front who had asked the inappropriate question.
"I'm a girl, and yes I do like other girls, but don't think I'm easy ladies." She winks at the class playfully. I smile at her playfulness. I bet she's fun to be around, and I bet she doesn't want sex most of the time. An inward spring of joy jumped in my belly as I think of a day spent with her. I day dream the rest of class.
***
School finally ends, and I wait for Chris at the double doors. He took me out today, and I want to thank him with my hands and mouth. I see him exiting his Ap Bio 2 class. I smile because he has all Ap classes just like me, and I feel we are fit for each other. With our brains we can live the life we've always wanted.