Everyone Wants Her.

In this chapter you're gonna get almost everyone's POV. Hopefully you don't get lost. Anyways, these "---" applies for the same meaning in the previous chapter. I'm going to make this one a bit longer. Enjoy!  
Shereen;
I poke at my cherry tomatoes that are scattered on my plate. I know I'm not suppose to be out with my students like this, but I didn't want to waste the reservation. I look up at Blake who is rambling through her iPhone. Why does everyone have iPhones? I ask myself, and it reminds me of Lanai running to my room last night. . .
---
I stand from the couch where Lanai is, and I make my way to my room. 

"Where are you going?!" She yells at me. 

"Umm.. To my room." I say, while not turning to look at her. 

From nowhere I hear tiny foot steps, running a bit too fast. Lanai bumps into me trying to push me out the way, but we end up falling instead.

"Lani!" I yell when her knee hits my pelvis.

"Omg!" She says, sitting up on top of me. 

"Are you ok!" She reach for my face, leaning her body forward, making her hips flex on top of my pelvis. I groan. 

"Just get off of me." I say, but she doesn't. 

She looks down at me, and I look up at her. She's more pretty than I thought, I couldn't stop myself from resting my hands on her upper thigh, while she sits on top of me.

"Um ok." She says a few seconds later. 

She stands over me, not helping me up. Instead she runs to my room to complete her mission.

I get up, dusting myself off. 

I enter my room where Lanai is sitting at the corner of my bed where the headboard is, looking at my baby pictures that are displayed on my lamp desk.

She picks one up, and I'm eager to tell her about it. 

"That's my fifth birthday, and my mom had put me in a dress, and I wouldn't stop crying. I hated the dress so much, she just said: 'forget it. You'll just be nude for these pictures.' She told my dad everyone else was doing it." 

Lanai smiles, and I smile back even though she didn't see it because she was lost on the story of this one picture.

I hear her burp, and I can see that throwing up was also going to be a part of our night.

I want to help her, but I don't want to get thrown up on.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She says, covering her mouth as another burp slips out of her. 

"You sure?" I ask, knowing the answer. I go to get her water, and once I returned she was asleep in my bed. Even though her hair was messy and her clothes wasn't the cleanest. I still thought she was beautiful. . .
---
"Um, what now?"I hear a soft voice, bring me back to reality. 

"Oh.. um you can go." I say, raising my hand for the waiter. I hear Blake pout. 

"I can't, I've locked my keys in my house and my mom and dad aren't going to be back until 3 A.M. They went out clubbing tonight." She explains quickly. 

So I really have to take her out tonight. That's not going to be good if anyone sees us.

 I've already been in this restaurant with her for about 2 hours. I'm happy no one saw this whole night, but now she wants to actual go out into. . . Together

"Um, we'll do you have a friend's house I can drop you off at?" I ask, so I can get her off my hands as soon as possible. . .
Lanai;
I sit at my desktop, piecing together my tiny clip for my directing class. Not the best, but I know I'll get at least a B+.