She Makes It Harder.

Lanai;
I don't know what happened, but I know that Shereen is finally mine. I lay on her chest and look up at her beautiful, while she sleeps. I think I'm dreaming, but I'm not. I've never been so happy to find out that this isn't a dream. This is real, and it's happening.

She has been sleep for a while. It's 10am, Saturday. I didn't got to school all week. Right now I'm just thinking, fuck school. I'm not sure if Shereen has to go on set today, but maybe I should wake her just in case. 

I climb on top of her, trying not to move the bed too much.

"Shereen, wake up." I say, poking at her face. Her lips always look kissable, so I lean over to connect them to mine.

I feel her lips wiggle beneath mine, and I feel her tongue make its way into my mouth. She massages my tongue, making me melt on top of her.

I kiss her on to her neck, and she lets her finger tips tighten on my waist.

"I'm up, I'm up." She says, but I want to keep going. I love that she's mine, and I love that I can finally touch her like this.

I run my tongue along her neck and up to her chin, and I see her, bitting down onto her bottom lip. She likes it just as much as I do, and I know it.

I bring my lips back to hers, and her the warmth of her lips shoots chills down my back.

I reach my hand under her shirt, and I can feel how hard her nipple is.

"Lanai. . ." She drags my name as I pinch her nipple softly. I can tell that she wants me to stop, but I really don't. If I keep going I'll feel like I'm raping the girl.

"Oh, you're up." I say with a devious smile on my lips, and she displays a small laugh.

"Yes, you woke me." She said, tightening her arms around me. I kiss her cheek, and she kisses mine.

"Shereen, what happened last night?" I just want to know why she stopped. I mean, did she really not want this? Because she isn't showing it right now. I just want some clarification on the topic of us.

She pouts, and I can tell she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it now." I say to comfort her from pressure.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" She asks, pinching my cheeks.

"Ahh." I whine, holding onto my face now.

"So cute." She says, smiling slightly.

"I woke you because I didn't know if we had to go on set today." I pout, and her eyes widen.

"Yeah, we do have to go. I completely forgot. It's your fault." She says before grabbing my sides and tickling me.

"How?! I did nothing!" I say with giggles, leaving my mouth.

"Because you distracted me last night." She says, pushing me on to the bed, making her way on top of me. 

"I'm happy I did." I say with the most serious tone. She leans in for a kiss before her phone rings. Her lips were so close to mine, now I regret not moving my lips to hers.

I want the kiss to be from her fully, not from me trying.

"Donnie, we'll be there soon." She says, looking down at my disappointed face.

She nods, saying yes twice, then hangs up the phone.

"Need to be on set in two hours." She says, climbing back on top of me. She planted kisses along my chin and down my neck. I tug at her shirt, but she doesn't let me take it off.