6- trust.

Remember! 1 month time skip! :D

-
It has been a month since the passing of zhang wei.

you've been recovering from the incident, slowly but surely, you were back on your feet.

Along with childe's help.

You didn't know the man fully, but he helped you. You don't know why, why he has taken interest in you. But you decided to assume that it was out of kindness, that it was just his personality.

he didn't tell you much, about his job and work. He kept it a secret, and you understood that. You didn't want to pester him into telling you, so you just left it at that.

But there is something else.

The letters.

They are still coming.

day after day, night after night.
There's a letter sitting at your front door, on your bed, or at your shop.

whoever this was, they were keeping a close eye on you.

The letters became progressively creepier, they changed from romantic poems to ones describing your appearance, current whereabouts and such.

It was unnerving, disturbing and terrifying. You didn't know what to do.

Rumors spread fast about zhang Wei's death, people have said you might be a suspect and reported to the qixing. But of course, they do not have any proof that you have harmed your late lover in any way, so they didn't bother you.
But they remain suspicious of you.

                                    ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

You opened the door of your shop and flipped the sign to 'open'.

You had just come back from visiting your late lover's grave, you left a bouquet of white flowers for him.

you sat down on your chair behind your desk, rummaging through your bag, you find a crumpled piece of paper.

Not remembering what it exactly is, you reluctantly open it slowly, pressing your lips into a fine thin line.

Ah.. Of course.

It was one of the creepy Letters you have been getting, inside, it read.

I will
       Keep collecting
     Pieces of you
                Until I
                      Complete the
                          Puzzle.

You cursed under your breath as you tore the paper apart, dumping it in the trash can next to you. You took in a deep shakey breath.

What am i supposed to do?

They're not gonna stop.

Who am i gonna ask to help?

Who's willing to listen?

This person won't go.

They won't stop.

They'll just keep coming back.

Just like the night before!

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(Flashback btw.)

You chugged down the cup of water, you were currently in your pajamas, ready to sleep after a long day.

The lights in your house were all out, the only source of brightness being the candle you were holding.