5- sense of comfort.

MEOW MEOW MEOEODPW

I have an akaza story guys go check it out!! -

-

you stood on the bench, empty eyes staring at your hands.
Childe sat besides you a few inches away to give you some space.

It has been a few hours since the discovery of zhang wei's body, and you've been frozen in your spot sitting on a random bench in the middle of liyue while tears helplessly streamed down your face. Not making a sound.

Childe stayed with you in those hours, he tried giving you a few words of comfort but stopped when he realized it was all in vain as you were not listening to him, or anyone for that matter.

"Are you hungry?.." childe asked softly next to you, He was expecting you to ignore him again. But this time you simply shook your head no.

"You have to eat" He stood up.
"I'm going to get you some food okay? I'll be right back."

"Okay.." you replied to him, finally glancing up to look at him. He smiled at you, then walking away as he waved.

Why does he care anyway?..

You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged them, you didn't want to eat anything, you didn't want to talk to anyone, you didn't want to see anyone, you just wanted to go home and stay in bed all day.

But not even your own home Is safe.

A shakey sigh escaped your lips, why was this happening?

First, there's some weird creepy stalker breaking into your home when you're sleeping. And now, just as you were about to seek comfort from the only person you could trust, you find him mangled on the side of the road, blood all over him.

Why was this happening?

You were lost in your thoughts, without you knowing it childe has already got back but you didn't notice him, you stared off into the air.

Childe waved a hand in front of you, raising his brow. Seeing that you didn't react, he kneeled down in front of you.
"(Y/N)."

His monotone voice was enough to knock you out of your thoughts.
"Yes?.." you tilted your head.

"Food!" he brought the packed box filled with food in front of you, you pursed your lips together. You didn't want to eat, but he went out of his way to buy you something..

"Thanks.." you mumbled, taking the box from his hands.
A smile formed on his lips as he seated himself besides you.

you stared at the box on your lap, not feeling your appetite, but you didn't want to seem rude to childe..
You opened the box and saw a delicious plate of golden shrimp balls.your eyes widened slightly, these were your favorite, but how did he?..
(A/N: Can I put my balls in yo jaws)