Chapter #23 (𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛)

It was finally the day, after months of planning.

It was only midmorning and many tears had already been shed. Most of them coming from George, who's heart was pounding rapidly.

George was rather nervous, Karl and Bad having to calm him down several times.

"I can't believe I am getting married!" George said, smoothing out small wrinkles in his shiny dark-blue suit.

"George, you need to sit down a minute and enjoy the day. Everything will go fine!" Karl reassured, Bad also adding some soothing words. George took a deep breath.

"Okay. How long until we have to go?" George asked. Karl looked at his watch before replying, "A little over an hour."

—With Dream—

"SAPNAP!" Dream shouted at the top of his lungs, Sapnap came busting in the room only to see his friend standing their in his suit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you were dying or some shit, man!" Dream chuckled.

"Can you help me with my tie?"

Now it was Sapnap's turn to start laughing. "Y-you don't know how to tie a tie?!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Dream dismissed.

"So, how'd ya feel man?"

Dream sighed. "I-I'm not going to lie, a bit nervous. But I can't wait at the same time. I don't know. So, so many emotions at once."

"You'll do great man. Just please, don't fart in my face!" Sapnap joked half-seriously. Both of them laughed.

-Time for the actual Wedding-

Dream felt his heart skip a beat seeing George walk down the aisle. He looked divine with the way the sun shone down the hall behind him as he walked. Dream half expected wings to sprout out from either side of George.

He was pulled by his thoughts when the minister continued to speak.

"You may join hands..." George's hands slid right into Dream's slightly bigger ones, both of them smiling at each other.

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate the joining of Dream Weztaken and George Davidson. Before we begin, are their anyone who objects?"

The crowd stayed silent.

"Moving on then. Dream, do you take George to be your husband, through better or worse, Through sickness and health, until you do part?"

"I do."

"George, do you take Dream to be your husband, through better or worse, through sickness and health, until you do part?"

"I do." A tear slipped from his eye, Dream smiled and softly swiped it away.

"I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the husband." George and Dream met for a short but tender kiss.

The crowd cheered as George and Dream walked down the aisle, hand in hand.

The two had some photos taken and then they had a limo drive them to the dining hall. Everyone was fed and then it was time for the Best man speeches.

"Hey mamas, I'm Sapnap. I was told to try and keep this best man speech clean, so, let's see how I do. Dream, you're my best friend and never would I think the cold-hearted Dream could become soft and fall in love, but here we are. Congrats man! Can't wait to see the kids, wink wink."

Dream laughed when he looked over to see George blushing.

"Hello everyone, I'm Karl. Uh- yeah. George, you are one of the sweetest people I know and I am so happy that you found someone as spectacular as yourself. I will always support you, grogs. Thanks for everything, friend."

The rest of the night went by in a flash. Sapnap proposed to Karl and Quackity, set-up by George, Dream, and Sapnap. Karl said yes. Then, there was lots of dancing.

Soon, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, George, and Dream went back to their hotel rooms. George and Dream together this time instead of bunking with their friends.

"Today was wild." George giggled as him and his husband flopped down onto the bed.

"You said it. I'm so proud of Sapnap though. He deserves to be happy. He really help me a lot when I realized I had fallen for you." Dream pulled George in, wrapping his arms around him securely.

"That's cute."

"You're cute!"

"Ugh, that was so cheesy." They both laughed.

"Dream- Clay, I love you."

"I love you too. And uh- I'm sorry that your father sorta set my heart on revenge." George giggled.

"Well, my love, their are many things that can set ones heart on revenge."

Both of them just smiled at each other, pure love in their eyes and in the air. Life was good.