I Didn't Ask For This.

May 7 2022, Dear Diary...

My family gave me things I didn't ask for. Depression and trust issues. My councilor Mrs. Merrphy that I found out her name is Mrs. Murphy I can't tell my problems to. I told her about a fight I got into with my parents at the store on Thursday and I also mentioned that I have had thoughts about sneaking out and doing what ever. She said she won't tell anyone but bottu-bing-bottu-boom my parents think I'm running away. I can't tell anyone anything! 

And the thing is I need to start taking care of myself and deal with my own problems now and start buying my own shit! I gotta take shit into my own hands now! I'm gonna start teaching myself how to drive when I reach an age I don't know what is yet. I bet I'm gonna be 14 and already living in my own.

Mrs. Murphy says that when me and my family move back to Virginia I should start family therapy. I don't know what it does but I know shit is just gonna get worse. I have to deal with this shit on my own. With imaginary real friends. 

There are some good things that happened this week but I'm gonna skip it. Except the part when I somehow lied to my dad about mom saying I can buy a book at a festival we went to together that gave me good vibes.