Izuku has to apologize for watching porn while on a call with Mina

"Who the hell messed with my stuff?!" Cried Izuku bitterly, shuffling around his apartment, nobody had accessed his laptops, and thank god for that, but it didn't change the fact that his safe haven had now turned into a zoo exhibit where Izuku was the rare animal. Or worse, he was the meat that would be fed to the beast later. The only thing that the corporation didn't know, it seemed, was where he had been, and what had been on him. Okay, Izuku could work with that. But to do so he was going to have to put his dignity and morals behind a cabinet door. Goddamnit.

"I need to calm down," He told himself, doing a great show of rubbing his hands through his hair in a stressful pattern as he reached for his laptop and walked into the bathroom. "This is so inconvenient without a phone," He muttered loudly, turning on the hot shower and signing into his laptop under a different account, one which he hadn't been using for all of his work. And like a frantic teenager, he switched to a private browsing mode, and well, you can assume what happened next.

Within the shower, Izuku stripped off his shirt and tossed it over the curtain rack, he slipped out his phone, which he had been carrying with him the whole time he had been out of his house visiting Mina and Katsuki earlier, and held it in his hand as he tossed his pants and underwear outside the curtain of the shower. He then gave out a loud groan and made a deal him pushing himself against the back wall of the shower as he reached his free hand up to turn up the volume on his computer.

Moans and dirty words rang out from the speaker.

You're better than this Izuku, he tried to tell himself, swallowing as his heart rate spurred up.

No, no you're really not.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Mina's number on his contacts, it felt weird actually reaching out to someone, he hadn't done such in the fifteen days he had been 'dead', and really hadn't called anyone before that time as well. In fact, the only virtual chat he had with someone in months had been with Mina just twenty four hours prior. And here he was, reaching out to her once more. As the call was ringing, Izuku left his self respect in the land of the living and choked out a breathy gasp, along with a whiny moan, louder than it probably would've sounded naturally, but it would be hard for people to hear between the blasting of the video on the laptop and the water in the shower.

"Izuku? Why are you calling me?" Mina answered into Izuku's ear, before going quiet for a moment. "Are- are you watching porn in the shower?" Izuku's face flushed red with embarrassment, despite the whole set up being his doing, biting his lip before answering.

"Ignore that, I need you to do something for me, I can't get out for a while," He murmured into the phone, his voice so low that someone in the same room wouldn't be able to hear it over the screams coming from his computer and the noises of the shower. Though of course, that was the point. "Can you do that?"

"Yeah, yeah, but Izuku I'm hearing moans right now and they aren't coming from my end of the call, what the hell is going on?" Mina asked him while Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled loudly.

"They got to my house, absolutely raided the whole thing, but they couldn't access my computers and don't know I have a phone on me. And well, Mina my apartment is bugged by at least one Hero Agency. So you see, I couldn't like talk, or send you stuff without..." His voice trailed off as Mina caught the drift of this dilemma Izuku was in.

"So you're telling me you have porn blasting from your laptop and your making a secret call on your phone while in the shower pretending to get down and dirty with yourself?" Mina let out a laugh on the other end of the phone, explaining the situation Izuku was in perfectly, as he covered his eyes in embarrassment. "I didn't think you had it in you I gotta say. But I'm sure you don't have all the time in the world to go at it, so what do you need?"