Is Bakudeku childhood friends to lovers or enemies to lovers?

The time was upon them. Izuku Midoryia exited his apartment through his front door, stunned Pro Heroes on a mission to capture or kill him stood there, just staring at the tired boy with black hair and the widest smile rippling through his face. An emerald sweatshirt with a black jacket and black sweatpants ironically made him stick out like a sore thumb in the orange stained building, dozens of camera's that hadn't been there weeks prior lined up in the hallways, and Izuku just smiled at them. It wasn't until someone shouted get him, that Izuku's smile changed to a keen smirk and bullets began to ricochet off the walls and flooring beside him, all Izuku did was shift to one side ever so slightly, spread his fingers open, or extend his arm to avoid them.

"This all you guys got? When did my agency become this pitiful?" He laughed before all that was left in the hallway was heroes blinking a green light out of their eyes and picture frames blown to the floor in Izuku's wake.

*Some Hours Prior*

Heroes watched as Deku puffed out his cheeks and blew carefully on his ramen, his chest seemed puffed out a tad, almost as if eating his ramen out of a bowl rather than his typical styrofoam just-add-water containers made the boy seem classier. One of the men yawned loudly as the other was sending off the footage to the Pro Hero Dynamite, who had come on the case specifically with the job to look over all of apartment room footage and audio to see if he could get any information about Deku's next move out of it. As far as the younger Pro Heroes knew, Dynamite had known Deku since childhood, so if their was anything encrypted going on, he was bound to catch it.

"What are you chuckling about?" Pro Hero Lando, asked his coworker in the room, a Pro Hero who went by the name of Midnight Vision, and was currently giggling like a lunatic as he sent Dynamite the current footage. "Has sleep deprivation from this mission finally gotten to you Vision?"

"Shockingly not yet," Began Midnight Vision exhaling lightly and spinning his chair to face Lando. "It's just I was remembering Dynamite's face the other day when we brought him here to review the footage in person. God, the last time I saw a tomato that red was back in grade school when kids would confess their crushes to each other." Vision sighed, chuckling again at the memory. He had to feel bad for the guy, Dynamite was in the middle of his mourning when the boss had called him out, then when he was brought to the office he was greeted with an early morning video of his so called dead friend walking into the bathroom with the sounds of porn playing from his laptop. While their wasn't any camera nor audio in the room, the bathroom door was opened far enough that the bugging done in Deku's bedroom next to it, let the noise from the bathroom come in at top quality.

"Are you insinuating something Vision?" Lando asked quietly, he stopped moving in his chair but his eyes remained on the camera footage of Deku's room. Midnight Vision on the other hand, didn't turn away from Lando as he ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged.

"Are you insinuating anything Lando?"

"I just thought it was interesting that you found Pro Hero Dynamite's reaction was 'blush reddening' rather than 'embarrassment reddening', that's all." Lando's posture relaxed as he finished his sentence and he started moving again, placing in earbuds to listen to the audio, though his attention still wasn't completely fixated on the live feed in front of him.

"You know that the Agencies followed Dynamite every night while he was on his break, and he only ever left his house once to go to one place, and it was every night when he went to Deku's grave." Midnight Vision began, seeping his toes into a subject that young Pro Heroes like him typically tried to avoid. Ones which evolved the agencies they worked for doing pretty messed up things.

"I did not hear," Lando murmured softly, both the boys were fresh out of high school, fresh as in they had a winter graduation just weeks ago. And though Lando did his best to keep all of his buttons buttoned up, he gently pulled out his earbuds and turned to face Midnight Vision, aching for details on the two older Pro Heroes.