Chapter four: AM I A MURDERER?

Ahan and Preeti were making out, and by the time Aanshi came saying "Guys! where is Samira" When she saw what was happening in front of her eyes she shouted "ew ew eww! ahan i am having your socks eww! I wanna wash my hands twice " and aanshi thre...

Ahan and Preeti were making out, and by the time Aanshi came saying "Guys! where is Samira" When she saw what was happening in front of her eyes she shouted "ew ew eww! ahan i am having your socks eww! I wanna wash my hands twice " and aanshi threw his socks to him

"Aanshi, what you are doing here? and we do not know where is Samira" ahan said wearing his shirt. "last time when I was talking to her, she is saying that she is going to join the southern Werewolf," Preeti said.

aanshi looked at her and said, "is she?"

**********
Samira went to the southern Werewolf area, he saw Rohan talking to one of the gang members, she came there and tapped his shoulders Rohan turned around and said "Hi Rashmi!

"Hi Rohan actually i wanna join this group," Samira said and Rohan made a shocked face when he said "I know Samira you want to talk to shanaya, but this is not a good way"

"i want to join, and maybe this is my chance that i can talk to her. she is angry at me, and she took out her anger on aanshi, if i am around her because of this i can fix her, can bring on shanaya back, I know what she must be facing I have been there, and I have these powers now I want to use in a good way. i have made mistakes and i wanna fix it" Samira said Rohan believed her and said "welcome to the gang"

"Mr. Ritesh sir was last seen in the Lab," Sparsh said "sparsh, but there are many lab in our society, and basically this is a society of labs," Shanaya said as she drank a coffee, " i think it was Rajni batta lab," Sparsh said as shanaya spills out the drink "Shanaya.. are you okay? was there something in coffee?" Sparsh asked.

"nothing just heard that name before. once," Shanaya said as she started remembering about the lab and the game. "so let us go then, to the lab," Sparsh said and he was about to leave but shanaya holds his shoulders and said "First, we need to check Mr. Ritesh sir office, maybe we find something" Sparsh nodded in agreement.

"anyways, are you okay shanaya?" Sparsh asked "Ya, of course, i am" Shanaya replied "You do not look like, since your friend Rashmi said that aranv is dead and you are not believing that, and you are making distance from your friends," Sparsh said.

Shanaya Took a deep thought, whatever Rohan is saying is true. Aranv is closed to her and after he is missing or dead, she is not able to accept it and once she even acted that he is there. "you are in 5 stages of Grief, shanaya. you are making distance with your only friends you had before Sakshi."

Shanaya understood what he has to say "thank you so much Sparsh" she walks away then she turns around and says to him that "Sparsh, I am going to text on what time we are going to meet outside the lab"

"Okay!" Sparsh shouted and shanaya left.

"you can come out now," Sparsh said to a person

**************

"madam..may I ask something" Eric said as they both were on the car "sure think Eric" shanaya said as she drank coffee "do you like sparsh?" Shanaya chokes up and starts coughing eric stop the car, took out the water bottle and give it to her she drank it "are you out of your mind Eric? Why would I like him? He is just my friend.." Shanaya said