Chapter ten: the hell gate

Shanaya slowly open the eyes, realising she is trapped she was at the grave yard, she woke up and rubbed her eyes, "rohan..sparsh..saumya" shanaya called out their names "aanshi..samira... Preeti! Ahan! rashmi! nick!" Shanaya called out as she was walking down and then she saw a monster, shanaya used her powers but it did not work, and she started running.

"ROHAN! SPARSH!! SAMAR!! SAKSHI!! SAUMYA! SAMIRA!! PREETI! AHAN!! NICK!! RASHMI...PLEASE GUYS! Where are you? I NEED HELP!" Shanaya shouted "MOM!! PAPA!! ERIC!!" Shanaya shouted as she was running as she turned around she saw rohan figure she smiled and went to hug him, but she felt she was tied up she felt floating she looked down to see monster, "AAHHH" she shouted in pain, as she got hurt in head and neck the blood was oozing out.

but then she heard a voice inside her head.

She closed her eyes, seeing the memories of her friends, her brother, her father and mother, eric, the southern werewolf, Aranv and sparsh

"shanaya..come on live again..." Her eyes turned red and a sword started to make, as her dress was changing she felt, she also felt a crown, she used the sword and cut the tentacles and came down, and she opened his mouth and she quickly ran back and snapped his head.

Shanaya turned around and saw the same women, she felt turning herself back normal she was going near to the women, as she was hearing a sound of a fire?

"hi" shanaya said "hello shanaya" the women said with a smile "do I know you?" Shanaya asked "no, but I am connected to you, in fact everyone" the women said "how?" Shanaya questioned " you may say I am part of the seven devil makers" the women said "wait, you mean you are part of seven devils?" Shanaya asked and the women nodded "name is Itris the Goddess Of Light, and one of the seven devils" Itris said shanaya turned her face aside and said "but I hear a sound of fire"

"well fire can cause a light" Itris said with a smile "please, may I ask why I am here? I have to go back, my friends, my brother are in danger.. and I have to help them.." Shanaya said "sure, and I am your guiding.. follow me" Itris said as both of them followed to the light.

"may I ask why I was here, and how was that guy?" Shanaya asked "a gate keeper, and you are here because of a reason.. which I am not allowed to tell" Itris said walking down "ohh..okay" shanaya said.

Itris looked at her and said "time to go back" shanaya stood still, Itris used her powers and said "we will meet again soon" Itris said throwing a beam of light.

Shanaya woke up with jerk, she felt rohan hugging him from behind, she was talking deep breathes and so as everyone else "shanaya" she heard a calling she looked at sparsh who was in tears and he hugged her "i am okay"

Rohan got up and went to her cupboard "rohan, what you are doing?" Sparsh asked "shanaya, went for therapy.. after Aarav went missing.." Rohan said "and let me guess, these sessions was the reason for you bring your sister back?" Sparsh said "yes" rohan repiled " after seeing all these, I thought that..i have to bring her back... say sorry to her.. but i do not think she will forgive me.." rohan said "she is back rohan, talk to her, she will forgive you" sparsh said rohan took a deep breath.

"where is she?" Rohan asked preeti, saumya and samira "outside the balcony" saumya repiled, as rohan nodded and went preeti called him "rohan" as preeti picked up two glass of milkshake

"yeah?" He said turning his face around "give shanaya her favorite milkshake" preeti said handling over two chocolate milkshake "thanks" rohan said as he went outside, shanaya wearing green shirt blue jeans, was looking down, feeling guilty what ever she has done she felt wind blowing as her hair was twisting around.

"you okay?" Rohan asked her shanaya looked at him and said "i wanted to say yes, but for now I am saying no, not at all." Rohan give her milkshake, shanaya took her favorite chocolate milkshake against through her mouth and took a drink it slowly..

"i am sorry" rohan said as he was playing with his hair, "i should be" shanaya said "no" rohan said "after what ever I did to protect our family, our friends.. you and i should have not acted this way.. " shanaya said "what do you mean? Your humanity was not of?" Rohan asked.

"really? Humanity? Rohan what I am 12?" Shanaya said "oh god, you planned this?" Rohan said in shock "yes" shanaya said "oh my god why? You know what? Now I just wanna have our twin moment" Rohan said and shanaya let out a smile "sorry for not being there when you need me" rohan said 

"noo" shanaya said moving her head aside "i have been bad.. I wanted to protect everyone who I loved, and I wanted to redeem myself and not be the person who was scared but I do not know how, and maybe I turned bad, way bad," shanaya said and both of them touched heads.

"now lets finish the milkshake and go down, and you have to tell us what you did" rohan said which made shanaya laugh.

"is she alright?" Saumya asked "you asked for 23 times saumya, let her come down" samira said "very well, looks like someone missed me so much" shanaya said as she came down wearing her black jacket, "well welcome back good shanaya" shanaya said with happiness and all of them grew happy.

*****************

 Itris played by deepika padukone