chapter five:NEW QUEEN BITCH SHANAYA?

NEW QUEEN BITCH SHANAYA?

 shanaya was quiet she was not talking to anyone, she was just looking at the window and today was the day was Rohan was about to become the leader.

Samira asked, "Are you okay, Shanaya?" "Yes, and I think I will be back to see Rohan as the so-called leader," Shanaya replied in a low voice, "shanaya, do you think he is worthy?" Sakshi replied. As Shanaya said, "No one cares about me, what I say doesn't matter.".

Sakshi and Samira looked at each other worried, and Samira said, "If you need any help, please contact us." Shanaya nodded. Sakshi and Samira left.

Seeing the ceiling, Shanaya closed her eyes. "They say grief has five stages. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. I would like to add one more. Revenge." As she opened her eyes, she saw the red in them had intensified.

"guys who are going to a new leader," Samira said, "I can be!" a familiar voice said and all of them looked at the person who was walking and looking very stylish, Sparsh Sakshi Samira and Dhruv made shocked faces and the person stood on the table started saying "I shanaya Singhania can be the new leader, does anyone have an issue lift your hands up" and no one raised their hands up but Samay said "You have to prove that you are capable of being the leader"

"wait do every so-to-be leader face this, or just I am the new leader you are doing like this?" Shanaya said sarcastically and Samira give a smirk."Anyways give me my so-called duty, then I can call my friend and a new member of this group" Shanaya said "you have to free one of our members who is the in jail for 4 Months" Ronnie said

"fine then, what is the second of the checklist?" shanaya said, "you have to catch this guy," Samay said as she gives her a photo

"jimmy Platt? the one who has an ice cream van?" Shanaya asked "yup, he had kidnapped 4 children, and he did not return our money for 5 months," Samay said and shanaya looked at Sparsh was facepalmed himself, because sparsh thought that ice cream man is very good! and he can not do it, and now he was proved wrong "fine, I will do both. but I need some people for my help" Shanaya said looking at Samay "who you want shanaya?" Samay asked "you, and one more" Shanaya starts searching for people, and Samira understood that she will not come because she has to pick Tara from school, "Sakshi," Shanaya said.

"I knew it." Sakshi said and Shanaya went down "Come one let's go!" Shanaya said and

samay went after her.

"This guy? why was he jailed?" Sakshi asked "for stealing his money," Samay said "gosh, people nowadays people love money most," shanaya said looking at the photo "agree, and now we have to get him out," Samay said, "but why?" Sakshi asked "he knows how to defect The Blood warrior," Samay said "the blood warrior? that's a wired name" Shanaya said looking at samay "He is the second warrior off the game which you are Playing" Samay said."wait, the game has not ended yet?" Shanaya said.

"I still do not understand what happened to her" Sparsh explained to Samira "because rohan said something bad to her, and by the way maybe she found out why you are here" Samira said as she washes the plates, "I had no choice" Sparsh said.

"and will you care to explain why?" Samira said and by the time tara came with a plate Samira looked at her and said "Good girl you have finished your food"

"DIDI were is Shanaya didi?" Tara said "Baby, she is busy she will come for a sleepover day after tomorrow, now finish your homework," Samira said "okay!" Tara said and was about to leave but then she looked at Sparsh and said "You are sparsh na?" Sparsh smiled and nodded

"shanaya didi talks a lot about you," Tara said and Samira looked at Sparsh with a teasing simile and then Samira said "Honey, go back to your room" Tara nodded and went to her room "See, you and shanaya are adored by everyone," Samira said and shanaya "

"Okay, we can not go inside to talk to him, because the girl is not letting us," Sakshi said getting annoyed, "maybe we can charm her," Samay said "but I and Sakshi can not, so we need a handsome man to charm on her," Shanaya said, "I can!" Samay said raising his hands up "No samay, she will not be charmed by you, she would beat you" Shanaya said.

shanaya was looking around and she saw a person in the park.