CHAPTER SEVEN: HER HUMANITY

"aanshi, where are you?" Nick asked "at my home" aanshi said as turned around and see shanaya playing with knife

"aanshi, where are you?" Nick asked "at my home" aanshi said as turned around and see shanaya playing with knife.. "hey there aanshi" shanaya said and aanshi cut the call "why you are here?" Aanshi asked "just to have a little talk" shanaya said "as far I know, you are not the shanaya who I knew once" aanshi said "people..change with time.. and what's wrong with new me?" Shanaya asked "you are turning into a villain" aanshi said "seriously? I am labeled this right now?" Shanaya said

"wait what are heros? Heros do anything to protect everyone, but they had to ruin who they really are.. I also.. wait old shanaya also did.. she protected and love rohan.. but he always betrayed her.. and look.. maybe I am a villain that does not mean I have have to protect the godaam world, the world who bullies people make there life mental hell..like how yours is going" shanaya said

"what do you mean?" aanshi asked "you are alone, in this large house..you alone.. and these people who calls you family is changing you.. from strong like a rock, to light like a water.." Shanaya said as she was looking through the window "shanaya... this is not you" "this is me" shanaya said.

"what do you want from me" anashi said "You will know soon, be strong aanshi" shanaya said as she left.

"the book is here then how shanaya got it" dhriti said "i do not know, but something is off with her" sparsh said..

"she said be strong, and left" aanshi said "we have to stop her" rashmi said "for doing what?" Nick repiled "for what ever she is doing you know right her power is stronger then anything" rashmi said.

"i think I know where she is.. but before that, you all need to get in astral form" saumya said.

In the middle of the night, shanaya was eating cake she noticed Preeti walking out from the darkness "hi preeti, long time no talk" shanaya said "i know, and I am being hearing things about you" preeti repiled "ya, like I changed.. I know it may spread like a rumor" shanaya said. "shanaya, this is not you" preeti said "why everyone is saying like that!" Shanaya shouted at top of her voice which made can turn to atoms "okay everyone can come out now" shanaya said as slowly everyone came out "shanaya we just wanted to help" samira said "In what? Tell me?" Shanaya said "shanaya, I know we know you are angry" rohan said "i am not angry, I am just finding" "the stone of blood" ahan said cutting her of "so you ave been keeping an eye on me" shanaya said looking around.

"we want you to be safe" sparsh said shanaya looked around and looked at him after few minutes of staring sparsh blinks his eyes.

"shanaya, please." Saumya said shanaya eyes turned dark red her down her eyes veins came out she opened her mouth to show teeth "you should have kept your stupid squid out of my site" shanaya said then she turned around everyone grew shocked she turned herself normal, "i am running late..but you want this..lets do this" shanaya said as she closed her eyes "external kamdia" she said as blue beam passed throwing everyone away.

Preeti used her cards and threw towards her she used her powers as a shield and protected herslef, nick ran fact "you can run" shanaya said as she took the sewer and was hearing nick breathing "but can't hide" shanaya said as she threw it and it got hit of his head making him sleep, samira attacked shanaya which made shanaya to make knife, samira thought that she will die but shanaya got away, leaving her confused.

Everyone was fighting shanaya, saumya used her powers to throw her away shanaya got up and used her powers to make her pin towards the wall.

She turned around to see sparsh "look I do not wanna hurt you" he said shanaya was about to calm down but suddenly her eyes turned red.

She was thrown away by rohan "shanaya shanaya clam down" rohan said she got angry and angry but she clam down she looked at rohan she punched him in stomach and said "stay away from me" she used her powers and went up..

"man she has grown strong" ahan said "yes, and I think shanaya has not lost her humanity" rohan said