EPILOGUE

"shanaya" aanshi called shanaya came down and aanshi getting angry "what happened?" shanaya asked "saumya and rohan are food fighting" aanshi said pointing towards them "HOLD UP" shanaya shouted as rohan and saumya looked at shanaya and they both ...

"shanaya" aanshi called shanaya came down and aanshi getting angry "what happened?" shanaya asked "saumya and rohan are food fighting" aanshi said pointing towards them "HOLD UP" shanaya shouted as rohan and saumya looked at shanaya and they both hugged each other "why you are fighting?" shanaya asked "we are no fighting..you know na she is our neighbor..and you know we should love our neighbor," rohan said taking choclates from her cheeks.

"is this how you show..love.. now you two will clean it.. and get ready" shanaya said as aanshi was controlling her laugh. as they both where cleaning shanaya looked at them and said "there love" and both shanaya aanshi laughed.

"now i welcome shanaya to speak on the stage," the teacher said "you got this" sparsh and rohan said together shanaya got on stage "hello people.. well.. today is Christmas ball.. and i feel happy.. i do not know.. what makes me feel incomplete today..as if i lost someone.. i know you all must have.. but this town, together..can make us stronger.. no matter next year what it will be for us. but we will stay strong...together... this was the why our people made this town..in this beautiful place in India... no matter who will in trouble..we help them...even if its our enemy..a friend, your gang or your partner" shanaya said looking at sparsh and there gang. "now if i make too much emotional..lets have a fun time" shanaya said ending it..

as rohan and shanaya where going home rohan called shanaya "shanaya" shanaya looked at him and said "how was your date with saumya?" rohan got confused "how you know about the date?" rohan asked "well..i am your sister ...twin sister after all" shanaya said "very funny..anyways i was asking what we like..you know..a news came infront...of some guy?" rohan asked "i even do not remeber..to be honest.. i mean i went places to places beat so many mens asking about someone..but i do not know who was that guy" shanaya said as they both enter inside the house they saw her mother and father worried.

"papa..mumma what happened?" rohan asked "beta..we got a news.." there father said "but we do not think you both will be happy" her mother said shanaya understood and said "he is back..  is't he?"

season 3 and spin off comming soon!

**********************

so how was the ending? s3 and spin off is comming soon! put your theories...give me vibes..ask me something...