CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE ROSE

"I and Eric went back to the science lab, and there i found the same book

"I and Eric went back to the science lab, and there i found the same book. which i saw earlier." shanaya narrated  "what is the book about?" eric asked "about the levels of these games and about these villans," shanaya said. "oh god" eric said as they both were reading "wait, copy cat did not create this game?" shanaya said looking at eric.

"if copycat did not create this game then who did?" ahan asked "and why we met copycat?" saumaya asked "he was a part of level one, and for ahan question we still do not know,"  shanaya said "so, question number two? where is aaranv if he is not dead" rashmi asked "i went to ask this same question a guy, who knew about the stone of the blood. but he said" shanaya said she again took a deep breath and..

"if i tell you,  you all will forget about him.. every single memory," shanaya said and Sparsh hold his head, "then what's with the teeth? and why you went to stop alisha and went to read that king mind," aanshi asked, "first, i went to stop Alisha because she was destroying the stone.. and when the stone is destroyed, the monster will be awaken.. 2, i went to king to weak him down so you all can stop the soul!" shanaya said and all of them nodded.

"what about the point 3 your humanity and the teeth?" sparsh asked, "my humanity was not off, i just had to be someone who i am not, which means changing myself and practicing my new powers, and i still do not understand what teeth.." shanaya said.

"when we visited you, you grown teeth, and sometimes your eyes went dark red" sparsh replied "that was never a part of me? and to be honest i hardly remember what happened in the fight." shanaya said, "looks like the soul possed you first," ahan said and shanaya showed him a middle finger.

"i know you will not forgive me, but i had no other choice." shanaya said "we understand," Samira said "but better tell us your plan, next time" Sparsh said "okay my lord" shanaya said,  "thats bullshit," dhriti said "you do not believe me?" samar asked her "your dad, chose me! duffer!" dhriti said.

back at shanaya house, shanaya was brushing her hair but then she saw someone she turned around and saw no one is there she looked ahead and brushed her hair, she again saw someone she went there and saw sparsh "sparsh" she shouted "hii" sparsh said having hi as he jumped shanaya used her powers and stop him there.

"what are you doing here!" shanaya said "actually..i am here to cover up rohan" sparsh said "what!" shanaya pulled him here back and made him seated "what happened to rohan?" she asked "actually, rohan is going to check on saumya" sparsh said "why?" shanaya asked "because, Saumaya went on a date" sparsh said "WHAT" shanaya shouted.

"so, saumya what you like to have?" the guy asked "anything," saumya said "anything my foot!" Rohan said as he was listening, as the guy placed order rohan said to order noddies "here, i brought roses for you" the guy said giving her the rose rohan spilled the water out of his mouth "sir is anything wrong?" the waiter asked "ha! the water is too much hot" Rohan said "oh sorry sir" the waiter took the water and went.

"sala, he does not know saumya hates roses" Rohan said to himself, "thank you," saumya said as she accept it. "and the queen is appreciating it" Rohan said, as they both started eating food saumya felt someone is looking at her when she looked around she and rohan looked away.

saumaya looked ahead again, and so rohan.. but then rohan head was slapped behind his head he looked around to see shanaya and sparsh "shanaya.. sparsh..what you are doing here?" rohan asked.

"seeing you stalk Saumya.." shanaya said as they both took a seat "why you are stalking her dude" sparsh asked he ate noddies "because..because..yarr i do not know..its just.." rohan was not able to say anything shanaya drank water and said "you like her?" rohan cheeks turns red and said "are you mad?"

"no you are in love" shanaya said and Rohan stayed quite "if you wanna ask her out, do it by asking her out for winter ball" shanaya said "how she will go with me, if she is with that duffer" rohan said, "ahh, i am here na" shanaya said and she used her powers and the guy started saying "i think i should go.." saumya looked at him and asked "why?" 

"because i have to go on my date for 14 person" the guy said and shanaya got happy the guy went out from the spell and said "i am so sorry saumya..i did not mean to" saumya got up and went.

"done" shanaya said with a cute smile. "now go" sparsh said, after they did the payment..rohan, sparsh and shanaya went after saumya "saumya!" rohan called she looked around and said "Shanaya..sparsh..rohan?" and three of them said hi.

"what you are doing here?" she asked "walking..then we saw you" Sparsh said and shanaya nodded  and she gets a call "saumya..i want to ask you something" rohan said "yes say" saumya said.

but before rohan could ask her out, shanaya then said "WHAT!" the three of them looked at her and asked "what happened?" shanaya cut the phone and said "papa.." and started crying "shanaya..what happened to dad?" rohan asked "some..some.." shanaya was not able to say "what shanaya" Sparsh said.

"someone tried to kill papa.." shanaya said between cries..

" shanaya said between cries