Chapter eight: bringing her back

"and what makes you think her humanity is not lost?" Ahan asked as they enter the room "shanaya did not killed me, or any of us" rohan said "me too, she had a chance but she let me go" samira said, everyone started arguing

Sparsh called out everyone saying "she needs our help" everyone looked at him "shanaya, eyes where telling me that, she needs my help..our help" sparsh said "but if she needs why she is not telling us about it and is throwing us away from her." Rashmi said "maybe she is going to keep us safe" sparsh said "i also think the same" rohan said saumya looked at him and said "we need to bring her back"

"but how?" Nick asked icing his head "i think we need to ask sakshi" preeti said, the next day everyone went outside the southern were wolf as everyone went there, as everyone where looking around ahan noticed nick looking to rashmi he came there and asked "do you like her?" Ahan asked "who?" Nick asked "rashmi" Ahan said"oh no no no, she is just my friend, she is so cute and amazing and look I am so weird and crap" nick said "you did admit she is cute" ahan said "shit" nick said "okay fine I like her!" Nick said admitting it and ahan was laughing "why I am weird?" Nick asked "you are not mate."

As saumya was look here and there, she felt someone behind her saumya hold the hand and twisted it, she looked at her and it was sakshi "ouch" he hissed in pain "i am so sorry" saumya said "its fine" sakshi said as everyone came near to them, sakshi asked "why you are here?" "we need to ask about my sister shanaya" rohan said.

"her humanity is of? Bull shit" sakshi said "and what makes you say bullshit?" Aanshi asked "because If her humanity is not of, if it is not she would have not joined this gang" sakshi said "true" ahan replied "sakshi, I need to get my sister back..if her humanity is of I just wanna check why she did" rohan said "if you want to get her back, come today night" sakshi said as she left.

"you know how hard it to fight someone who is older then you" the men said "that might be a problem for me if I was the creature of the night" shanaya said and smiled "come on, tell me where is the stone" shanaya said "i would have not told you, the one of the wicked witch" the men said "at least I am not using dark magic to stay young, what is your age let me think 124? No..99 yes 99" shanaya said the men stayed quite "now tell me or face the dead" shanaya said and smiled.

Shanaya came back to the camp, she saw alisha shanaya rolled her eyes "hey there bitch" alisha said "hi" shanaya said "i heard you went to be queen bitch" alisha said "at least i am not like you.. " shanaya said "you grown such a bitch, I kind of like you when you where scared little cat" alisha said shanaya looked at the lake and smiled shanaya holder her head and throwed her head towards the lake "who is the scary cat now" shanaya said as alisha was shouting for help, as shanaya was about to leave she looked at alisha again she helped alisha when she was about to hold her hand she felt bad, like she had dark powers, which made shanaya in shoked, and she left.

Saumya was keeping the things, rohan came inside with a cup "hi" he said "hi" saumya said "you okay?" Rohan asked as he kept the cup "i am" saumya said "you miss her right?" Rohan asked "more like nothing, she was you know..my best friend.. and I miss her." Saumya said "i miss my twin too..  sometimes I just feel.. because of one thing our bond changed, and i had that hatred for god knows why because of the gun shot and i did not give her brother type support. And now I regret it from my heart" rohan said saumya side hugged him.

At the night.

Everyone came inside, "the fight is going on" aanshi said "no shit" sparsh repiled "now now who is ready to fight this guy.." rohan came near to them and said "i wanna fight" rohan said and all of them looked at him

"are you sure?" Ahan asked "yeah" he said looking at ahan and back at saumya he winked at her and saumya understood he had a plan.
shanaya was playing with fire, then she heard from Samay "shanaya, your brother is fighting Claudia" Samay said shanaya without thinking anything got up, and she with Samay went outside, rohan saw shanaya worried and he smiled knowing her humanity is not off and she is back.

but then he got hit in his back, and he turned around and punched him, shanaya came near to them and said "what you are doing here?"all of them looked at her  "sakshi called us here" sparsh repiled shanaya looked at her and then sakshi said "i was about tell about Dabria" "Dabria?" Sparsh said in shocked shanaya looked at ahead to see her brother badly beaten.everyone was cheering , which made her angry to the core more with claudia, she told them to not mess with rohan and her friends but they never listen.

Shanaya tears feel down, then she jumped. Rohan felt he will lose the battle he saw Claudia flying around the red mist, and he looked around to see shanaya "okay Claudia you had enough for today" shanaya said as she lifted her up and she threw him back to cage.

"Shanaya" rohan said as he was lifted by saumya and sparsh, shanaya turned around and said "you all should not be here" shanaya said and she left, as the gang came out shanaya used her powers and fly away.

"she is in danger we have to save her" sparsh said.

Samar was busy drinking wine "i thought you where suppose to stop her" a male voice said "she is not here, for now she is still in her cage,Alekto" samar said as turned around 

*********

shahrukh khan as Alekto