THE LAST CHAPTER

"Brother?" Samira questioned "he is my brother

"Brother?" Samira questioned "he is my brother." sparsh said aaaa shanaya was screaming in pain, rohan got angry but sparsh hold his hands and said "let me handle it" sparsh took out his weapon and hit samar, but it did not work "sparsh wait i use my power, then you attack" saumya said as she used her powers and sparsh attacked him again, samar lost his control on power and fell down as well as shanaya .

"shanaya" rohan said as he came near her "i am okay..now we have to go" shanaya said as she got up. the diamond broken up, and the blood started dripping down and the monster was awaken, and used alisha.

the altar started turning red, "eric..what is going on?" aanshi asked "the monster is awakened.." eric said "oh no.."rashmi said as they all came in "where is the loction?" shanaya asked "wait" preeti said as she closed her eyes and showed her the vision. the monster was making a way to supermarket.

"the supermarket" preeti said as she opened her eyes. "tara" samira said as she got worried "we have to stop it and kill the blood monster." saumya said "i have a plan" shanaya said.

"we have to kill the monster little by little in the market. and make him come to this altar.. and kill that bloody beast" shanaya said.

shanaya, sparsh, rohan, samira went inside "so..what is the plan?" rohan said "find the people, because i think  Dabria puppets will be here, kill people and give it to blood freak." shanaya said."i think they will gather the people at the center" samira said as she twisted one guard head.

"But we can not go like this" rohan said "who saying we are going like this?" shanaya said with a smile and she created a mirror dimension "what is this?" Sparsh asked "mirror dimension, here no one will remember that we fought them" shanaya said as she took out her bow and shot the guard. and sparsh punched the guard

shanaya saw a the same guard who talking away tara as she was screaming, shanaya ran and made an aim, "look shanaya is back" the guard said. "hello..let her go" shanaya said "aww... i am not scared..that arrow can not do anything to me " guard said "who said?" shanaya said as the arrow turned fire and shot him, the guard was on fire and left tara.

shanaya ran and caught tara, thank god she was masked, shanaya made her asleep she gave tara to samira.

Rohan picked up the table and threw it, "we killed every puppet of this..now what" sparsh said "now, lets bring the witch out of the  monster" shanaya said as she made fire and shouted "HEY THERE ASSHOLE" rohan grew in shocked shanaya never said that word "she is my sister na?" Rohan asked "yes" samira said.

as the monster went after her, and went to the altar..aanshi was getting ready and powering up "aanshi they are here" preeti said as she came in "then i am also ready" aanshi said as she came down.

alisha aka  Dabria came down out of the blood monster "very well..looks like shanaya is ready to fight me again" possed alisha said "well..not me..your sister" shanaya said and ducked as aanshi uses her trident and attacks alisha.

 Dabria wiped her lips and said "hey there sister..want to kill me?" aanshi throwed water at her and said "i want to stop you.. and later maybe kill the spirt." preeti used her cards and  Dabria  was floating and it was harming her, rashmi chanted the words to make her weak. 

"aanshi give me a trident," shanaya said "it might harm you" aanshi said "how it will?...just trust me" shanaya said as aanshi give her the trident,  Dabria broke herslef free and used her powers to throw everyone around her away, shanaya eyes turned red and with a shift of motion she came back on her feat and she quickly went and hit  trident Dabria on stomarch and she gave the trident to aanshi, Dabria used her powers and shanaya used her powers as a sheild.

aanshi used the trident and weak Dabria more. saumya got up and attacked her with her power, Dabria was getting weak and was turning back to alisha form. "its working" sparsh shouted as she was getting weaker she let go of her power.

aanshi took the evil spirt out of her. alisha fell down and shanaya caught the spirit "go to hell" shanaya said as threw it away, rohan caught the spirit and closed the jar. preeti and saumya used there powers and make the jar sealed.

shanaya and aanshi fell down, "we won" they both screamed together.