Chapter Twelve: A perfect family..

"Shanaya and my family were not much great at first, our ma and papa got divocied when we were just 5, and till then we three were happy

"Shanaya and my family were not much great at first, our ma and papa got divocied when we were just 5, and till then we three were happy." rohan said as he looked at the photo and traced his hands on the picture

" rohan said as he looked at the photo and traced his hands on the picture

"shanaya..rohan..your dad whats to see you" eric said to them, and both of them went inside, as they both went inside they saw there father in pain, cuts all over his face, wounds where really bad "eric..how this happened?" shanaya asked "dad was coming back, but looks like some creatures  attacked him"wait, does he know about?" rohan asked shanaya "yes, thats why i found out about the book" shanaya said.

"oh.." rohan said "papa" shanaya called and he slowly woke up," shanaya..rohan.." her father called "papa..are you okay?" rohan asked "ek dum first class" her father said and both of them laughed, and rohan hugged her father, shanaya smiled her father asked shanaya to hug them shanaya also hugged them.

after a while shanaya and ro got up and shanaya asked her dad who attacked him, he hesitated and said "the northern side werewolf" 

"samira, why you look scared?" sparsh asked "nothing" samira said "did you and shanaya made up?" saumya asked "yes, on the same day" samira said

Flashback

"samira di..someone as at the door" tara said, samira went there and opened the door to see shanaya holding flowers and gifts "Hi taru..and samira" she said. 

"I am so sorry shanaya" samira said "why?" shanaya said drinking coffee "i kissed aarnav" samira said "its okay, i know you love him.. and he loves you.. i was just..you know overrated." shanaya said.

Flashback over

"why you are worried then?" aanshi asked "because, my ma is coming today" shanaya said coming down with rohan. "and there she is" rohan said as her mother came down walking. "ma" rohan and shanaya said and both of them hugged there mother "Hello my bacha.." her mother said.

"and you all must be the friends" her mother said "yes aunty" samira said "nice to meet you all" her mother said. sparsh looked at shanaya who was sad, he came near her and asked "what happened?" shanaya looked at him and said "looks like, northern werewolves almost killed my dad".

"and what else you think" Sparsh said "well i am planning to give a warining.. but before this i have to take you guys some where" shanaya said "where?" sparsh said "altar" shanaya said "what?" sparsh replied.

shanaya and rohan dad got discharged ahan and preeti by the time came there, "i hope you must be okay after visiting the hospital navin" her ex wife said "why?" navin said"because i heard, few idoits like you after coming from the hospital is  illy sexually fustrated." her mother said rohan and shanaya grew in shocked "wow" rohan said "Mom" shanaya said.

as they both got in car, "bacho, you are not comming?" her mother asked "ma.. we have some job..so we need to go" shanaya said "but" her mother was about to say shanaya then said "ma..eric is with us..now go" shanaya said as the car went..

at the altar..

"so why we are in the altar?" preeti asked "to make a weapon and add to find out where is aaranv" shanaya said as she stood in between "what is she doing" rashmi asked "calling ghost maybe" preeti said.

as the spells bounded around her she used her powers and the altar started changing it form, "Samira uses your powers to find out about aaranv" shanaya said "sure" samira closed her eyes and read "he is in the void" when she said it she opened her eyes, and everyone felt weird, "emm..shanaya?" sparsh asked "yeah?" shanaya said "what did you asked to Samira i just forgot" sparsh said "me too" samuya said coming with rest of gang  saying the same thing "i also...forgot..lets see that latter on, now aanshi come here" shanaya said as she came down and opened a weapon making machine "what is this?" aanshi asked "a weapon to kill that blood monster and the evil spirit." shanaya said "okay, so what to do?"aanshi asked "fire and water.. you have a control on water, and i think i have fire..so if we both used our powers the weapon can be made.." shanaya said.

"so lets do it"aanshi said both of them used there powers and started making the weapon, rohan felt a sounds of guns "nick, Rashmi, sparsh we need to go now" rohan said "why?" nick asked "i am hearing gun shots" rohan said.

"must be northern werewolves, you just go.. i will come soon"shanaya said as she was beaming her powers, "but i can not leave you"sparsh said  rohan, samira and saumya looked at him "we are fine..just go"shanaya said.

all of them went and saw northern werewolves causing a chaos, "well shit" saumya said as she used her powers and throw the goons away "how much time it will take" preeti shouted "Just few minutes" aanshi said, one of the members throw rashmi away, nick ran and kicked the same person.

aanshi and shanaya screamed in pain, rohan throwed a truck to few peoples of the same gang.."is it done?" ahan asked "just 1 secound" aanshi said and it was done aanshi and shanaya fell down and samira, Ahan, preeti came and hold both of them..

"no time to rest my friends needs me" shanaya said as she got up and went, as they where about to lanuch the rocket and hit sparsh, shanaya came and hold it as the rocket failed shanaya made her entry and said "Oh i am sorry, is this yours?" then throw the rocket  "you challenged us shanaya, so we came" one guy said.

"you all cracked your head every single time, how many times i said if you wanna fight me.. do not make me fake excuses, and busy me..sorry trouble me when i am busy! and what was your name? rolie? Julie? rulie? lets go with rulie.. if you hurt my family, my friends, or anyone....i swear to god.. you will have a nice time with mr plat" shanaya said as her eyes turned red. Sparsh wide his eyes. as they all turn around saumya noticed  shanaya hands turnend red "when ever i say run" shanaya said as the rocket blasted and everyone ran.

they all went, "now what is next?" rashmi asked "destroy the diamond at the end" shanaya said "the bike is now parked now princess" dhriti said and shanya got angry, sparsh came behind her and snapped her head.

"WHAT THE HELL" shanaya shouted "she is immortal..she will be alive soon," sparsh said "wait she is also a witch?" rashmi asked "no shit, annoying one to be honest," sparsh said as everyone went inside the altar. shanaya started florting in the air everyone turned around to see samar.

"samar what are you doing?" sparsh asked "killing her brother" samar said.