29-To Be Taken

Inna's pov

Olga sat next to me, a concerned expression on her face. "You've got intense period cramps, and I wanted to talk to you about something. I used to struggle with them too, and I found a medicine that helped me. Would you like some?"

I looked up, my eyes reflecting a mix of pain and curiosity. I welcomed any potential relief from the agony I had been enduring.

"Yes, please. I'm willing to try anything at this point. The pain has been unbearable."

Olga reached into my bag and pulled out a small container. I opened it, revealing a bottle of maybe capsules.

"These are natural supplements specifically designed to alleviate menstrual cramps. They contain a combination of plants like ginger, and chamomile known for their anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. I've been taking them for a while now, and they've made a significant difference for me."

my eyes widened with a glimmer of hope as I studied the cup.

" Are they safe? "

Olga nodded, understanding my concerns. "It's made from natural ingredients and doesn't have any known major side effects. "

My face lit up with a mixture of gratitude and relief. "Thank you, Olga." Olga smiled warmly, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

After Olga had brought me my vitamins, I spent my day lying in my bed, in pain, feeling cramps running over me. It was a miserable experience, and even Mikhail, who had shown genuine concern for my well-being, brought me to eat but I didn't. He confirmed that the absence of my periods for a long time was the cause of the excruciating abdominal pain and the weight loss I had experienced since he first met me.

But here he was.

Sin, being a mischievous and impulsive character, decided to come to my room at night as he pulled my door open. The room was dimly lit by the soft glow of the moon filtering through the curtains. Olga's eyes darted around, searching for any signs of distress. And there he saw me, curled up on my bed, clutching my stomach, clearly in immense pain.

My face was contorted with agony, and my brows were furrowed. Olga's heart sank at the sight, realizing the depth of my suffering. "I'm going to leave you now, Make sure to eat your food, you didn't have your dinner today and you didn't have lunch." Olga voiced leaving my room.

Sin's imposing figure filled the room, his presence almost overwhelming. I could feel his presence as he entered, causing me to clutch my abdomen tighter, the pain intensifying. Exhausted and drained, I lacked the energy to insist that he leave my room. Sin glanced at the untouched food on the tray, frustration evident on his face.

He muttered a curse under his breath, his brows furrowing even more.

"Stand," he commanded firmly. I, with a defeated tone, mumbled back, "Just go away."

Sin's frustration grew, but he knew he couldn't abandon me in this state. He approached me, gently grabbing my shoulder and guiding me to sit up on my bed. With a determined look, he presented the plate of food that Olga had prepared for me.

"Eat," he commanded once more, his tone leaving no room for negotiation. I sighed, not wanting to argue further, and reluctantly accepted the food. I understood that Sin wouldn't leave me alone until I had eaten. He continued spoon-feeding me, one spoonful at a time until I felt full.

Finally satiated, I sank back into my covers, exhausted from the ordeal. I mustered the strength to tell Sin to leave me alone. "Just leave me alone now," I pleaded, hoping he would understand my need for solitude.

Sin disregarded my wail, and despite my protests, he continued to pull the covers away from me. Annoyed and angry, I muttered in a frustrated tone, "What the heck are you doing?" my words fell on deaf ears as Sin's response was a curt and dark command, "Shut up."

Helpless, I watched as Sin forcefully yanked my hands away from my clutching stomach. my heart raced with a mix of confusion and apprehension. Sin lifted my shirt, exposing my skin to his scrutinizing gaze. In that vulnerable moment, he noticed the freckles on my white skin, almost as if they were dancing, longing to be kissed. I couldn't help but wonder if Sin felt the same temptation, but I knew he wouldn't act upon it.

Sin's fingers slid across my skin, his touch searching for relief. He began massaging my stomach in an attempt to alleviate the pain. A heavy silence settled in the room as Sin performed the massage, his movements guided by the knowledge he had gathered from searching the internet earlier in the day.

I observed him with open eyes, witnessing his intense focus on the task at hand. He looked as if he were solving a complex mathematical problem, his brows furrowed in concentration. I found it strangely amusing amidst the pain I was experiencing.

Unable to resist my curiosity, I blurted out, "I think you have some bipolar disorder." The words slipped out, hanging in the air. Sin paused for a moment, his eyes meeting mine. In response, he lowered his fingers, nearing my core, applying more pressure.

My breath caught in my throat as a mix of sensations and emotions coursed through me.

Sin's voice was filled with a hint of vulnerability as he replied, "I'm also diagnosed as a sociopath." His words hung heavily in the room, revealing a glimpse of the pain he carried within him. At that moment, I realized that they both carried burdens and that our connection was deeper than I had anticipated. "Now shut up."

and I did.

The room fell into a contemplative silence, interrupted only by the sound of my breaths and the tender strokes of Sin's hands. I found solace in the physical touch, the intimacy of the moment transcending our struggles. It was as if our pain intertwined, forming a delicate bond that no words could adequately describe.

As Sin continued the massage, our unspoken connection grew stronger. I realized that perhaps, in each other's presence, we could find a temporary respite from our inner demons. perhaps?

My eyelids grew heavy, and a sense of peace washed over me. I felt safe in his presence, a rare refuge amidst the storm of my emotions.

As my consciousness teetered on the edge of slumber, I sensed a subtle shift in Sin's touch. His hands, now lighter and gentler, conveyed a tenderness I had not expected. In a final act of care before my descent into sleep, he kissed my tummy. But it was not just one time and I looked at where he was kissing. I made sure that he was a bipolar softie man.

He had just kissed my freckles.

For each one a kiss. I don't understand.

Sin's lips met the six freckles that adorned my stomach, showering them with six kisses. It was an intimate gesture, laden with unspoken emotions, and it stirred something deep within me.

My heart fluttered as Sin's lips grazed my skin. The warmth of his touch mingled with a newfound longing, a longing I hadn't anticipated. my mind swirled with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. How could such a simple act awaken feelings I had kept buried within me?

In the stillness of the night, I contemplated the intricate web of emotions that had woven itself between me and Sin.

Our connection defied reason, transcending the boundaries of friendship enemies, or mere companionship. It was as if the universe had conspired to bring them together, entwining our lives in a way that neatly of them could have foreseen.

As sleep claimed me, I surrendered to the dreamscapes that awaited me, unaware of the subtle shift that had taken place within my soul. I felt Sin remained ever-vigilant, keeping a silent watch over me, his protective presence a shield against the outside world.

He was a sociopath, and sociopath doesn't leave their properties unwatched.

I could feel his eyes watching me the whole night.