I'll see you there

Your POV:

"Remember that there's always a place for you at The Black Parade" the leader sighed. "You know where to find me"
And then he disappeared into thin air.
"I'm a horrible person" I said.
"You're not, Y/N, trust me" Gerard said.
"Do you want to see The Black Parade?"
"What do you mean?"
"Do you want to go? Or you want to watch your family and friends die of old age?"
"I do want to go"
"Now?"
"Tomorrow" he said.
"Really?" I asked.
"I don't like this place"
"Neither do I"

he took both of my hands in his and looked me in the eyes.
"Promise you'll be okay without me" he said.
"I won't, I'll come with you" I said.
"No, please, you can live a normal life when I'm gone, you can be happy"
"I can never be happy if you leave"
"Think about Ray"
"He'll understand, I'll tell him where to find us"

For our last day, we went out for ice cream and visited the book store where we first met.
"I remember the first time I saw you, you were looking at the comics and I couldn't help but stare at you" I chuckled.
"We bumped into each other and the comics I had in my hand were scattered all over the floor" Gerard smiled. "You apologized like a million times and helped me clean them all up"
"I felt bad!"
"I noticed!"

When it got dark outside we went back to my house.
"I'm gonna call my mom and tell her I'm staying for the night" Gerard said.

After the call he came into my room and tackled me onto the bed.
He gave kisses all over my face and I giggled.
Soon he kissed my neck and I felt his sharp fangs brush against my skin.
"Your blood smells so good" he whispered. "But I won't bite, I promise"
I sank my fingers into his dark hair and kissed him.
"I know"

Soon we both fell asleep and drifted away into our dreams.

But for me, it was the battlefield.
This time the leader wasn't waiting for me, he was crying out in the open. His hair was dirty and his jacket was torn.
"Leader? What's up with you?" I asked.
"Y/N, please, I don't want you to come here, not so early" he sobbed. "I heard your plans with Gerard"
"It's gonna be okay"

I woke up in Gerard's arms. It was warm and comforting.
"Hey vamp boy" I yawned.
"Morning sunshine" he smiled.
"Today's the day"
"For us to go?"
"Yeah" I grabbed a wooden stake from my closet and Gerard looked at me in surprise.
"Why do you have that in your closet?"
"When I was little I pretended to be monster hunter" I sighed. "I was a weird child"
"Call Ray, tell him what we're gonna do and tell him where to find us if we succeed"
"I'll also tell him to inform Mikey"
"Good"

=======that evening=======

I took Gerard to my favorite hangout spot in the woods. A cliff with a great view of the town."You ready?"
"Do it"
I pulled him into deep kiss.
"I'll see you there, my love"
I drove the spike through his heart, hugged him and let us both fall off the cliff.