Part 1

Hi I'm y/n and I am 23 I live alone. I wanna go out to eat so I order a spree. As the spree is one hour away a get ready. I get dressed

The spree gets here

The spree gets here. I get in the car. "Hi I'm kurt I'm going to be your spree driver for this evening"some guy said. "Hello and thanks"I said. I go to pick up water. "Um don't drink that water"he said. "I'm not gonna question it"I said as I put the water down. I pull water out my bag that I forgot I had. I started to drink it. "So uh where ya heading"Kurt said. "Just to get Chinese"I said. "Oh cool"Kurt said. His hair was cute. "Ok here we are"Kurt said. "Thanks I'll tip you right now"I said. "Let's see five stars tip 3 dollars wanna leave a message for your driver 'cute hair' done"I said as I got out. I walk in. "안녕하세요"(annyeonghaseyo) 'hello' the worker said. "안녕하세요? Your Korean?"I said. "네"(ne) 'yes' the worker said. "But this is a Chinese restaurant"I said. "I needed the money"she said. "Ok girl respect"I said. "Let me take you to your table."she said. I followed her. 7 guys walk in. "Omg is that bts"I said. "Yeah this is thair go to spot when in state"she said. "Omg I speak Korean please seat them next to me"I said. "Ouuu sis you want tea"she said. "More like tae"I said. "Ok let me go seat them"she said. She seats them so close to me I can smell them literally. I couldn't tell if it was hobi or Kookie but who ever it is but they are wearing my perfume. "저기 저 여자 귀엽다" (that girl over there is cute)hobi said as he pointed at me. "감사합니다"(thank you)I said. Namjoon sits next to me. "You understand us"namjoon said. "Yeah my parents moved to Korea when I was like 10 I was in the same class as Kookie we just never talked"I said. "Oh yeah"Kookie said. "And before we moved I liked a lot of girls generation"I said. "Ouuuu"Yoongi said. "And jimin don't look short I don't think jimin isn't short"I said. "I like this girl"jimin said. "Thank you"I said. "For what"namjoon said. "Working past your limits but sometimes it's ok to take a brake you work on your mental health"I said. "As a brave handsome group of men said 'love yourself' but how can you tell us to love yourself if you forget to love your self"I said. "She is right"hobi said. "I already love myself because I handsome"Jin said. "Yes world wide handsome"I said. Namjoon goes and sits with bts. "So are you ready to order"the lady said. "Yes can I get chicken fried rice with crab Rangoon"I said. "Ok what kinda drink"she asked. "Can I get a banana milk"I said. "Yes ma'am"she said. My food gets here. I eat then pay. "Ok ma'am anything else"the lady asked. "can you give this to bts"I said. "Mhm"she said. "Bye guys"I said as I walked out. "Bye I heard hobi said. I ordered another spree. It gets here. I get in the car. I remember that cute hair. Hey it's the author. If you like stranger thing and Eddie Munson. Then freak like me Eddie Munson xreader. Also by me is for you. Think about checking it out also ty for 5k reads I never thought it would be this big also I'd you don't like BTS idc you don't gotta read they were only in that one bit so.... Y'all took 5 seconds writing a comment to complain for nothing🙃 ty again so much!!!!