Till the End of Forever

For Elizabeth, the 1940s was a simpler time. She was going to be marrying the love of her life, she had a brother that has taken care of her and has always been there for her the moment their mother died and she was going to be starting a family of her own. She had a great support system that was family despite being no blood relation. The only worry was her two favorite men were fighting in World War II. Her husband to be had gone missing after the believed death of her brother, and when she had gone on a search for her future husband she had found him. Only he wasn't how he left her. They were both frozen to preserve the longevity of their lives and make it longer.

It's 2014 now.

Washington, D.C. She's been out of the ice for five years with no fiancé, but she found her brother. He's Captain America fighting with the Avengers and she's an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D helping her brother and their friends behind the scenes. They come across a mysterious figure from their past who resembles someone dear to them. Could it be her fiancé?

Disclaimer — this is a complete work of fiction and all rights to characters and plots go to Marvel besides my own plots and Elizabeth Rogers.

Thank you for coming on this journey with me on my first Marvel story. It means a lot to me and it is the first new story I have posted in a long time. As usual, my writing has evolved since the past so I am hoping the writing for this story is amazing. I love to hear feedback and love to see everyone's thoughts and opinions. There's always room for improvement everywhere, but here's to my first Marvel story. I hope you enjoy it.

— Brittany xx