chapter six

When Pierce had told me it was time to take a trip to the skies, I hadn't thought he had literally meant in the sky on giant carriers. I had been tied to the middle of the carrier against a bunch of mechanical pieces that I heard whirring up as if starting something. I took a heavy breath as I tried to break free from the restraints, but they had taken my super soldier abilities into consideration and had used some very durable chains. Despite being extremely weak from the beatings and the torture I have endured for what has felt like the past forever, they were being extra cautious, and I hadn't blamed them.

"PIERCE! WHEREVER YOU ARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" I screamed as I pulled and yanked at the chains restraining me. I continued to yank as I felt my already weak body growing weaker at the fight I had. After another yank, I felt a rip before a warm liquid came rushing down my bicep where a knife was dug in. "Mother of a whore," I muttered as a deep breath escaped my lips. I suddenly heard click in my ear as if something was being turned on and there was a loud feedback in my ear that made me groan before I heard talking.

"All SHIELD pilots, scramble. We're the only air support Captain Rogers has."

And directly after that there had been multiple shots that sent me in a sky rocket of worry.

"STEVE!" I screamed. "What was that gun fire?! Can anybody hear me!"

"Yo, Cap there is a new person on our comms. What's going on?"

"I .. I .. Eliza? Was that you?"

"Oh my god, Steve," I immediately sobbed out as I let my head hang low. "You're alive," I started crying my eyes out.

"I'm alive? Squirt, you're alive! Where are you?"

"What is going on here? I feel like I'm thrown for a loop."

"Sam, you are listening to the other famous Rogers of the team. It's good to hear you again, Agent Rogers."

Maria Hill, a voice I thought I would never hear.

"Elizabeth, this is very serious, where are you at?" I could hear the assertion of Steve's protective big brother voice through the comms.

"I'm in the sky somewhere. I'm chained to something. Steve, I'm not up to my normal strength. They used HYDRA tactics on me. Rumlow got to me, I'm sorry, Steve, I should have listened to you and just stayed clear and wait for yo —

Look, kid you're okay now. That's all I care about. Sam, sounds like she's on the last helicarrier."

"I already got you." The Sam guy spoke through the comms and toward the edge in front of me across the carrier I saw two figures standing there. I smiled as I saw my brother standing there so happy to be able to reunite with him.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look," Sam took in gulps of air as he lifted his arms as if his muscles had been hurting.

"I had a big breakfast," Steve chuckled with a shrug of the shoulders as he went to turn around. I saw his body completely loosen at the sight of me chained here with the state of my body. "Oh, Eliza."

As he begins walking towards me, he's thrown off of the edge of the helicarrier by a figure which I could only assume had been Bucky — or in this case the Winter Soldier. I let out a scream as Sam goes to fly after Steve but the Winter Solider yanks on Sam by one of his wings then throws him to the side.

"STEVE!" I scream with wide eyes as I try to hear for his voice, to ensure that he was okay. I heard a loud groan that I knew was his and I gave a small sigh of relief but looked back up to scope what little I could for the Winter Solider. "Bucky ... I know you're up here somewhere, I need you to fight the Soldier, Buck," I spoke softly as my eyes wandered the area in search of any mysterious things. "Bucky please."