Chapter One- Fangirl

Cassie P.O.V

I was sitting outside my class.. I was a tad early but I didn't want to sit in my dorm. My roommate was in class already, on Monday's she has classes all day. I just have one class, stupid English class. It starts at 1:30, it was 12:45 right now. I was so bored and tired. My phone was buzzing, I found it at the bottom of my purse. It was a Twitter message.

@/Louis_Tomlinson: Hey @/cassiieehope127 has your best friend talked to you yet? If not text me! :D xx

I smiled and replied,

@/cassiieehope127: @/Louis_Tomlinson no, she hasn't.. I'll text you after class! Is it bad?

he replied,

@/Louis_Tomlinson: @/cassiieehope127 nope.. I'll tell you when you text me. Oh the boys say hey! :D talk later! xx

I smiled and kept looking on Twitter. Everyone was freaking out that Louis was talking to me, again. The fans don't like when he talks to me. Little to they know, I'm one of them. I've only met Louis because of Haley. I've been to concerts. Louis follows me on my personal. On my fan account, Liam and Niall follow me but no one knows I'm the same person. My fan account is super popular, that's where I write the stories, post pictures of the boys, fangirl about them and some updating. On my personal, I talk to my friends and stalk people. It's like I have two lives.

It was time for class, I sat in the back and pulled out my stuff, we needed laptops today so I took mine out and went on Twitter. I went on fan account. The professor came and started teaching. I got a text from Kelsey.

'Hey girl! :) My last class got cancelled.. We can chill tonight. <3'

I smiled and put my phone down. I was trying really hard to concentrate. My mind was somewhere else, I got a message from Twitter. OMG Harry Styles tweeted me.

@/Harry_Styles: @/cassiieehope127 I know it's you! :D xx

I was freaking out. What was he talking about? How was I supposed to learn something. I decided to text Louis.

'Hey Lou. What's up? And I have a question..'

I again, tried to pay attention, then Haley texted me.

'What is Harry talking about?'

I responded,

'I have no clue.. :/ I was gonna ask Louis.. What if he knows about the fan account? OMFG!'

'Oh gosh. I haven't told anyone..'

'Ah shit.. This is not cool. :('

Then Louis responded,

'Hey C'ee :D You're invited to some stuff, we'll skype or facetime later. What's your question?'

'Yay! :) What's Harry talking about in his tweet to me?'

The professor started talking about our homework, then Lou responded.

'I have no idea? I'll ask him.. He's in my bathroom..'

I laughed a little, then I tried to concentrate again.. It was really diffcult, Louis texted me agian.

'He says you should know..'

'Well I don't.. :('

'I gave him your number.. You can talk to him..'

'You did what?'

'Gave him your number so you can ask him why he's being a creep.'

Oh my god.. I couldn't breathe. The only people that knew about my love for Harry were Haley and Kelsey.. OMG..