Chapter Thirteen- Missing You

Chapter Thirteen

~Week Later~

~Cassie P.O.V~

I was back in the states for college. There’s only so much you can miss. My mom was visiting, we were out for lunch. It was nice just the two of us. Expect when my mom starts believing all the tabloids.

“Mom, please stop believing everything you hear and see. Harry isn’t gay; he isn’t a player or even a villain.”

I was trying to convince her, it wasn’t working.

“How am I supposed to know? I haven’t met him, even though he’s dating my daughter.”

“Mom, we’ve been dating like three months. Just chill, he’s busy…”

“You’ve met his mom.”

“Yeah, I have.”

“Not right. I need to meet him.”

“You will mom, give it some time.”

She sighed, I didn’t win the battle but she gave up.

“So, have you talked to Kyle?”

Uhm, where did that come from? I hate when parents do this.

“Uh… A bit, why?”

“He told your father.”

“He did what?!”

I practically screamed at her.

“He told your father that he took your virginity and got you pregnant.”

I couldn’t believe it,

“Are you being serious right now? Is dad mad? Did dad hurt him? Why hasn’t anyone contacted me? Oh my, did a fight happen?

“Relax Hun, Kyle is fine, your dad is fine. Kyle told him you got an abortion and you two worked everything out. I told you dad that you were okay. He’s a little mad but he’ll be okay.”

“Oh, he hates me doesn’t he?”

“Of course not, he just doesn’t want to speak to you or Kyle.”

“Great, Kyle wasn’t supposed to say anything. I’m upset with him.”

And I was, we both agreed to not tell anyone we would take care of it and then just move on, pretend nothing happened. But no, he has to go tell my dad out of all people. I was so mad and super irritated. My mom and I finished our food and she had to work, so I went back to my dorm. Kelsey was in class, so it was just me. I texted Kyle,

‘Thanks for telling my dad and not informing me you did.’

He replied,

‘Sorry babe, it just happened and I didn’t know what to do. I’m really sorry, don’t hate me.’

‘I don’t hate you; I just want to punch you. I’m angry; my dad doesn’t want to talk to me. UGH!"

I texted Harry,

‘Haz, Kyle told my dad and know daddy’s mad. So is his daughter. :(‘

I was just really angry; I put my phone on silent and lay down. I needed a nap, a getaway for a bit. Reality sucked, I needed my little world. I guess I fell asleep because I was disturbed by my phone. Harry was trying to get a hold of me. I looked at my clock, it was almost four; so almost midnight where he was. I answered my phone.