Chapter Five- Winter Fun

Cassie P.O.V

~Winter Break~

Yay, Winter Break. I had almost two months off. December 2nd to January 13th.. I was more than excited, I was going to the One Direction concert in Madison Square Garden. Me and Kelsey were going to New York together.. We were packing.. Haley was going to be there. Niall's girlfriend, Alyssa, was going to be there. She's like gorgeous, me and Kesley fangirled about her all the time. Liam's "girlfriend" Jami was going to be there too. I'm not sure if they were dating, but it's a possibility. Me and Kelsey were trying to get all of our things in the right amount of bags.. It was so complicated, stupid airline requirements. And it was like two in the morning, my phone rang.. It was Harry.

"Hi.."

"Hey baby. You wanna take a private jet?!"

"Yeah.. That would be nice.."

"Okay. Two tickets are waiting for you at the information desk thingy.."

"Thank you so much! I owe you big time.. You've done so much for me.. Thank you!"

"Don't mention it babe. I do it cause I care. I'll see you soon. Paul will pick you up."

"Okay, bye!"

I hung up and continued packing. Then me and Kelsey went to the airport. We got onto the private jet, a 1D private jet even. I felt pretty special, we sat down and got comfy. I put on some music and fell asleep.

-----------

We arrived at JFK airport, Paul picked us up and brought us back to the hotel. Zayn was waiting for Kelsey, so she went with him. I went up to my room, which was next to Lou and Lux's room.. Everyone was out with family and friends. No one would tell me where Harry was, so I decided to go to Times Square and shop. I needed to shop, help me think.. I had to take a bunch of a pictures. Harry texted me,

'You landed? :( Where are you?'

'Shopping.. Times Square.. No one told me where you were..'

'I'm with my mum and sister..'

'Ohkay..'

Things were just weird with him.. I kept shopping, then went back to the hotel. I went up too my room, Harry was waiting for me..

"Hi.."

I faked smile.

"Hey babe!"

He hugged me and kissed me, I barely kissed back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Tired. Confused."

"Oh. You want to go out too dinner with me, my mum and sister?"

"Uhmm.."

"Is that an yes?"

"I don't know Harry? Seems a bit weird too me.."

"It'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

"Fine. I gotta change.."

I went in my room, changed then went back out. Harry grabbed my hand and led me out back where a nice car was waiting..

"Is this a Lamborghini?"