Chapter Three- Fast Lane

Cassie P.O.V

~VMA's~

I can't believe I'm going to the VMA's tonight! I was getting ready, I don't think I was walking the red carpet.. The boys were freaking out getting theirselfs ready and nerves were on a high. I had my hair and makeup done. I went outside to get away from the khaous of getting ready. I felt strong arms around me. I turned around to see Harry with his dress pants on and undershirt. He looked kind of funny,

"Hi Haz!"

"Hey. I like your hair, it's different.. I like it, a lot!"

I smiled and probably blushed.

"Thanks! You look funny, half dressed!"

"Yeah.. Lazy, boys take forever. Plus Lou is only one person."

"Makes sense!"

He smiled and pulled me closer,

"You going with me or Haley?"

"I don't know.."

"You should come with me. You would have fun on the red carpet!"

I looked down, I didn't feel right walking the red carpet. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my chin up. He smiled at me,

"Will you not worry about it.. Enjoy yourself, please.. For me and you?!"

He kissed me gently. I smiled,

"Just for you!"

I kissed his cheek and went back to my room, I stopped by the boys room. Lou talked to me,

"Hey Cassie. Could you take Lux with you? One of the boys will come get her later.."

"Yeah sure.."

I went over to her, she smiled at me and lifted her arms I picked her up and went to my room. Haley was getting ready. I sat on the bed with Lux, she had some toys plus I had her diaper bag. We played and talked. Haley left to find something, so it was just me and Lux!

"What should we do Lux?!"

"Camera."

She pointed at my iPhone. I giggled and put the camera on.

"Smile and say cheese."

She smiled really big and said cheese. I wanted to tweet it, I decided to tweet on my fan account.

@/DedicatedTo1D: Such a cutie :)

We kept taking pictures and uploading them. I heard a knock, Lux yelled; I laughed and went to get the door, it was Harry.

"Hey Haz!"

"Hey, I'm here for Lux!"

"She's here.."

He kissed my cheek and went over to Lux. He sat on my bed, I sat next to him.

"Harry!"

Lux cheered. She pointed at my phone again. I smiled and took more pictures. Harry took his phone out too. He took a picture of me and him. He kissed my cheek, then kissed my lips. We took some silly ones, then Lux joined in, she sat on my lap and started doing silly faces, I laughed. She started laughing too. I kissed her cheek, Harry did too and took a picture. We kept taking pictures, until Harry had to take Lux back to Lou. I was left all alone. I decided to get fully ready. Harry sent me all the pictures. I made an album 'Dreams <3'. I finished getting ready, then went down to the boys room.

"Anywhere know where Harry is?"

They all shurugged they're shoulders. I sighed and went around. I found Harry, talking on the phone. He saw me and smiled at me. He got off the phone and held me tight and I asked him..

"You excited babe?"

"Yeah. Are you?!"

He smiled,

"Yep. Nervous, but excited."

We laughed and he kissed me. It was a nice, caring kiss. We got interupted by screaming fans and cameras. Harry pulled back and grabbed my hand. He pulled me inside.

"Why..."

I whined. He kept holding my hand. We went into the elevator.

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's fine. There's a bunch of shit on Twitter already.."

He smiled shyly and kissed my cheek.

"We are going to have a great night!"

I smiled at him. He really knew how to make me smile and feel really special. We got out and gathered everyone, took a bunch of pictures. Then it was time for the red carpet. Me and Harry held hands the whole time. It was the greatest thing ever. I felt like I was on top of the world. Being on the red carpet was amazing, being with Harry and One Direction was even better. Plus Haley was with me, greatest thing ever.

~VMA's~

I can't believe One Direction won three VMA's, plus the performance was amazing. Me and Harry went back to my parents vacation house in Malibu. We were chilling on the beach, watching the stars.

"Harry, tonight was amazing. Seriously a dream come true.. Thank you so much Haz!"

"Anything for you baby.. I'm glad you had fun!"

I smiled and rested my head on his chest. He rubbed my back and started singing too me. I think I fell asleep cause Harry woke me up while he was carrying me back to the house. He set me down on the bed, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked,

"I gotta shut the lights off."

I groaned and let go of him. He chuckled and shut off the lights. He came back over and laid next to me. I cuddled with him, he put his arm around me and held me tight.

"Goodnight Haz!"

"Night baby, sleep good!"

I smiled, but he couldn't see me. He kissed the top of my head and started singing again. I was really tired, I fell asleep pretty much instaley. I felt so safe with Harry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------