Chapter Eight- Christmas

Cassie P.O.V

~Christmas Eve~

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I just loved being with family and getting presents. Today my whole family on my dad's side was coming over for dinner. Me and Graham were at the store picking up stuff. We were the runners. We were at Target, Graham was goofing off.

"Seriously? You are such a freakin creep.."

He just laughed. We got the things we were sent to get, then we drove home. I asked,

"Are you excited about this?!"

"Yeah, it'll be fun!"

I groaned, I was excited but as I kept thinking about it, I started to think of all the questions people were going to ask me. We arrived at our house and carried the things in. I went to my room to change and get ready. I had a text from Ed,

'Hey! Happy Christmas Eve :)'

I smiled and replied,

'Thank you <3 right back at you! I love you ginger jesus <3'

'Awh! You are such a cutie :) I love you too red head wannabee <3'

I laughed really loud.

'Dork! Ugh I look like crap.. Sending you a pic, need your opinion! <3'

I sent him a picture of my outfit. He replied,

'You look beautiful! <3'

'Thank you!'

I put my phone on the charger and finished getting ready. I took pictures and made a collage then posted it on instagram. I heard the door open so I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I made sure my door was shut too, my phone vibrated.. It was Harry calling me. Oh boy. I went back to my room and answered.

"Hello."

"Oh hi.. You answered.."

"Well yeah.. What's up? I have family coming over.."

"Oh. I can call later."

"Just tell me what you want.."

"Okay. I can't tell you much, but I have feelings for you. It's complicated and I promise I'll explain it all soon!"

"Yeah okay, whatever Harry.."

"Please believe me.."

"It's hard.. I have to go downstairs to my family. Maybe we can talk some other time, but I can't wait for you to explain your complicated relationship with a slut.. I'm sorry I wasted my time.."

"Babe, please."

"No. I can't, I'm hurting myself while you're hurting me.."

I hung up and sighed. He sounded sincere, but my hearts already broken. I texted Ed quick.

'Ed.. :/ I have no idea what I just did. I think I did the right thing but it feels like I just broke my heart even more.. And now I have to go socialize with my family. My dad's family, the rich ones.. Oh gosh.. I could use a hug..'

I put my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs. About half of my family were here. I went over to the bar/island and grabbed a drink. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out. Ed texted me back,

'I heard.. I don't want to ruin your night. Harry's telling the truth.. I know it doesn't seem like it but if you let him explain when he tell you, it'll all make sense. Just stay strong for now, everything will be fine. *Vitrual Hug* :) <3'

I smiled a bit then responded,

'Blahhhh.. This just sucks so much.. I don't know what to think.. :( UGH!'

I put my phone away cause my aunt sat next to me. I wanted to keep talking to Ed but if I don't talk to my family, I'll get in some kind of trouble. I didn't feel like talking to anyone expect maybe Ed, Haley, Kelsey or Harry. Other than that I just want to be myself. I felt bad about being a bitch to Harry but it had to be done. He kind of deserved it.. I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out, it was Ed.

'Babe.. Just forget about it right now. Enjoy time with your family. We'll talk later.. I'm talking to Harry right now.. Trying to understand this bullshit.. I love you! <3 Stay strong! Remember I'm always here for you dear! <3'

I smiled, he always knew how to make me smile.. It was dinner time, we all sat at the dining table. I sat next to Trevor and my dad. Dinner went by and then it was present time. I got all kinds of awesome stuff from my family. I was excited, I really loved everything. The family started to leave, the last family member left. I went up to my room, changed into some comfy clothes, threw up my hair and attempted to take my make-up off. I heard a car door, I looked out my window and saw kyle.. He looked up and waved. I ran down the stairs and outside.

"What are you doing here?"

He smiled,

"I'm here to talk to you about your birthday."

"Why? Can't you call? I'm not in the mood to talk.."

He winked and walked inside, I groaned and followed him up to my room. I shut my door.

"Why didn't you stop me? I took your virginity.."

I sighed. My brother probably told him..

"I don't know Ky.. It just happend.. You were drunk, I just let it happen.

"I feel like I raped you.."

"You didn't rape me.. I was fine with it."

"Are you sure babe?"

"I'm postive Ky.. I would've stopped you if I wanted too."

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close.

"I still feel like I raped you. I'm sorry I sorta took advantage of you.."

"Ky. You didn't rape me or take advantage of me. We made love, we both did it together. So how about we just drop it now.."

He smiled and kissed me, I smiled through the kiss. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Ky, this is so wrong but it feels so right.."

He nodded and smiled,

"Yep, I agree. That would be why I'm staying here."

I was about to say no, but then he started taking his shirt off.

"Oh.. Well okay then. Make yourself at home."

He chuckled and took his pants off. I sighed and laid on my bed. He laid next too me and pulled me closer, I rested my head on his chest; Listening to his heart beat, he started rubbing my back. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back,

"Goodnight babe!"

"Night Ky!"

I laid back down and fell asleep listening to Kyle's heartbeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------