Chapter Two- Falling?!

Cassie P.O.V

~September 3rd~

I can't believe in three days I'll be attending the VMA's with One Direction. Me and Haley were dress shopping, Kelsey was helping and freaking out. It was actually entertaining. We were in Malibu because my family has a house on the beach. It was an hour drive so not too far from LA. The boys were enjoying my parents house. We found dresses and paid for them.

"Oh my gosh. How are you going to pay for that Cassie?"

Kelsey explaimed. I smiled and looked at the price. It was almost $700.00 dollars for just the dress.

"Well, Harry gave me his card to pay for my dress and other stuff.."

Haley smiled and Kesley started to freak again. Me and Haley laughed and headed to a shoe store. I texted Harry.

'I'm wearing pink :) but I'm not gonna show you! Xoxo'

We found shoe and accsescories and then went back to my house. The boys were in the pool. I went up to my room to put my stuff away, Harry was standing in the doorway.

"Harry, you're still wet.. This is an expensive house."

"Chill baby, it's from my trunks. Water drys, relax."

"Okay, either you change or go back down to the pool.."

He started to put his hand on his waistline and pull.

"Not here!"

He smirked at me and started walking out.

"Wait! Are you going to the pool?!"

"Uh, maybe.. Was thinking about the sauna? Care to join?"

"Yes! Just let me change quick.."

He smiled and sat on my bed. I found my swim suit and went into the bathroom. I changed and came back out,

"Ready?!"

Harry checked me out, looking me up and down. He smirked, then bit his lip.

"Hey. If I can't bite my lip either can you, Styles."

He laughed and grabbed my hand, he led me down to the sauna, no one was down there. I turned on the shower to get a little wet so I didn't fry. Harry joined me, we were really close. I looked up at him, he was looking down at me smiling. I smiled back. His eyes were going to kill me, those gorgeous green eyes. Before something happened, I shut off the water and went into the sauna. Harry followed me and sat next to me, he put his arm around me. I smiled,

"You ready for the VMA's?"

Harry asked me. He squeezed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm nervous for the VMA's.."

"Why?"

"It's scary.. What if I get hate or rumors about me and you? I just have a wierd feeling about it."

"Don't worry about the haters and media. You'll have a great time, I promise. Enjoy yourself, you're going to the VMA's with me."

I laughed, he had a point.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking everything.."