Chapter Four- Reconnected

Cassie P.O.V

~2 weeks later~

It's been almost two weeks since the VMA's, me and Harry haven't talked since.. It's weird and awkward. All the rumors about me and him were gone, people found better things to talk about. Life was pretty much back to the same. Me and Kelsey were doing homework in our dorm. She was listening to music, I was texting Haley.

'You need to talk to him..'

She kept telling me..

'Its not like I don't want too.. It's just weird now.. And why hasn't he texted me? Why do I have to make the first move..'

'Because you want too.'

'Yes.. But it's complicated. A lot of things went down the last night.. I just don't think we should talk..'

I didn't want to talk anymore, so I put my phone on silence and put it by my pillow. I kept doing homework until I heard Kelsey gasp.

"What's wrong Kels?"

"Look at Harry's tweet.."

I hesitated, but did anyway..

@/Harry_Styles: I miss you.. I didn't mean what I said..

With a picture of us.. It was dark and you could barley tell who it was, but I knew it was me and him. I favorited and retweeted. Then tweeted,

@/cassiieehope127: I miss this.. I miss your touch, voice, kiss.. I miss you.. I didn't want to hurt you..

With a picture of me and him kissing, the one he took me by surprise. It was my favorite, I had it as my background on my phone. Kelsey said,

"Cute.. You should talk to him.. I know you're scared but you should at least say hi.."

I nodded, she was right but I didn't even know how to say hi. I texted him,

'Hey Haz! I miss you. I'm sorry we got into that stupid fight.. I regret what I said. It wasn't supposed to sound like that. Please forgive me. I would love to be friends for now, who knows we might be more?! Xoxo'

I put my phone on the charger and under my pillow again. Kelsey was half falling asleep. I finished my homework and laid down, eventually falling asleep with everything on my bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to mine and Kelsey's alarm at 8:00 AM. I groaned and so did Kelsey. I looked at my phone, nothing..

"Kels. He doesn't want to talk to me.. I texted him, he didn't reply."

I sighed and put my head back down on my pillow. Kelsey had too work, I had class at noon. But I didn't want too go. Kelsey left, I went to take a shower, then got dressed. I put on my pink Victoria secret pants and hoodie. I smiled, made me think of Harry going out in public looking like a girl. I took a picture of me, then made a collage of our pics in the Victoria secret outfit.

@/cassiieehope127: We match! :D <3 xoxo

I got all my stuff and went to the library. I decided I do some homework and maybe other things. My phone lit up, Twitter notification from Niall.

@/NiallOfficial: @/cassiieehope127 oh my those were yours? Oh I just lost a lot of respect for you @/Harry_Styles .. :)

I laughed a little and responded,

@/cassiieehope127: @/NiallOfficial @/Harry_Styles he didn't have clothes.. Idk man he wanted to look cool. ;) I let him have his fun! Haha xoxo