Chapter 11

I woke up immediately. Where the heck was I again? There was a light glow from the tv screen. I look around and remember I'm at Sarah's house. All of them fell asleep.

I checked my phone and widen my eyes. I had over 10 messages just from my aunt.

'Where are you?'

'Its getting late. Come home'

'I know your mad, we need to talk.'

And so on.

It was already 6 o'clock  in the morning so I just decided to walk home. I quickly found the bathroom and washed my face. I even used some of her mouthwash. I hope Sarah didn't mind.

I decided that I should also leave a note for Sarah so she knows I went home.

I quickly found a pen and paper and wrote down I had left.

With that I slowly and quietly walked out the house.

Once outside, I was hit with a burst of cold air. I pulled my hood on and put my hands in my pocket trying to keep warm.

I was debating in my head wether or not I should just go back inside and wait for Sarah to give me a ride. But decided against it because I didn't know when she'd wake up. I kept walking hoping I was going the right way.

As I was walking the wind picked up. It was getting colder. I was so cold I was blowing hot air in my hands as rubbing them together. At least it's not raining.

Well, spoke too soon. For I felt a drop on my head. Then another. And another. Great. The rain started to get harder and I silently cursed not wearing anything warmer or thicker.

By now I was drenched in water and the wind was howling making me all the more cold. Wanting to get home to warmness I broke out into a run. Which was a bad idea because 2 minutes later I was already losing my breath and scared that I might end up slipping or falling. I'm so cold. I kept telling my self and that pushed me to run faster.

I was running when a car honked to my right and I nearly tripped because I was so scared.

I looked at the driver ready to curse him out when I saw who it was.