Chapter 1

On Halloween night, the streets of New York City were even crazier than usual. Thousands of people dressed in costumes swarm the sidewalks to watch the parade, laughing and cheering. And, just as once, one wanted to be part of the craziness.

The giant teenage creature was tired of living in the sewers deep below the city with his brothers and sisters. He wanted to get a taste of what life was like for a normal person. And Halloween seemed to be the perfect night to get that taste. Everyone looked weird! He stepped out of the billowing steam rising from the seer into the full light of the Halloween parade. Immediately, he slipped on a patch of black ice. Then he took a deep breath to calm down before plunging into the crowd.

A little girl, an orange-haired creature followed after him. His three brothers and sisters did not think his parade visit was a good idea. The blue creature tried to snag his brother with a lasso but he sidestepped the snare. An oversized car circled him. The car turned out to be a man in an amazing robotic costume. The orange mask creature stared at the costumed man, astonished. Near his right foot, a manhole cover rose slightly and the violet mask one peek out. Before he could order his little brother to come back down into the manhole, the two stepped on the manhole, shutting it.

Giddy with the feeling of freedom, the sister leans over and squeaks into a nearby partier. A hand reached out from under the stoop of a brownstone apartment building, trying to grab his leg. But he ignored him, easily jumping away from his hand. Luckily, another female yanked her brother down into a sewer and the manhole settled back into place.

The girl who yanked her brother was Shirahara, the one eyed girl who is a sea turtle. Not just any turtle, a hybrid. The sisters who were with her were Tomoka, Reika and Manako. Her three brothers were Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello. And her senpai, her loving boyfriend, was Leonardo. Two years ago, right when the city was filled with crime everywhere, Shira and the sisters met them and they fell in love together. But when Leo, Mikey and Donnie are captured by the Foot Clan, three of the sisters, Shira, Tomoka and Manako, have to save them by transferring their blood in them. They mutated into turtles, sea turtles with huge fins, different hybrid powers to control. They never have mutated ever since that day they rescued them and their life transformed into a different world. After Shredder was dead, and all the three turtles were revived thanks to the ooze and tears, they lived a peaceful happy life together.

Just a few hours ago, she and her sisters along with the brothers stood on top of a rooftop. The warm and gentle breeze of the cool air is enough for her Shira to feel it.

"Fellas, it's go time," said Donnie.

"Turtle Formation in three, two, one!" Leo commanded.

Everyone began to leap off the rooftop, sliding down the glass windows, only for them to land on a statue of a gargoyle. The sea turtles however missed, and ended up almost missing the edge of the roof.

"What happened to Turtle Formation?" Shira complained.

"Turtle Formation? I thought you said "Squirrel Formation," Mikey replied.

"Why would he say "Squirrel..." What's "Squirrel Formation?" Raph barked annoyed.

"Guys, chill out," Donnie piped up. "Let's go!"

Remaining their composer, the turtles glide down the skyscraper and heading toward the stadium where the New York basketball team will start the game tonight.

Tomoka flipped down into a long pool and ran across the water like she's running on it.

Shira follow suit, water splashing down under her heels as she spreaded out her wings. Sometimes, Mikey can't be trusted on pizza delivery or cupcake delivery Manako also had wanted. They dove into a manhole cover where a pizza man held up a box of cheese pizza