-23- 🔞

-Y/N-

"Oh gosh it's late" I huffed massaging my belly, Taehyung hasn't come home yet what's with him? 
I pulled out my phone with great difficulty from under my butt, almost on the 6 month my hair has grown so long my belly is big we successfully completed our scan for every month and life can't get any better now. 

"Hello?" I spoke clearing my throat 
"Yes Y/n I am just near the main road 2 minutes I'll be home" He replied 

"So late come fast be careful on your way" I whined to him 
"Yes yes I am coming for you 2 minutes my love"
I smiled cutting the call he says he is just beside I looked at the lingerie which Ju Yeong gifted me she is on her 5th month now she is having another girl!!! 

She visited me some hours ago and we had a good time I was telling her about Taehyung being so busy now-a-days he is trying his best to stay home and take care on weekends no doubt I have gone so wide and fat on my hips. 

We had a good time for a while and ate treats as and how we like... and I told her about Taehyung being busy and how I was starting to feel left out since I am not going to his office anymore, he knows that too. He knows I am feeling that way and I feel bad for him too but I have no choice, I don't want to be bothersome to him but at the same time I yearn for him so much... his warmth, his sweet words, his little gestures, his touch...

He comes home late at around 10 now a days goes around sharp 9 he is too particular about his timings especially for office and that there is no comprise now a days, I want to tell him or let him know what I feel but I have no courage to do such a thing to a hard working man.

But he knows I feel that way...

I don't even eat with him since he tells me to eat and not wait for him so I don't even see him during dinner or breakfast all I see him is in sleep.

I told Juyeong about it and she came with the whole idea of me seducing Taehyung... 

I feel stupid to do something like that but the urge inside me is larger than the stupidity...

I just hope I do.... since I sleep on inners everyday and my man has an incredible talent of looking smoking hot no matter what. 

The bell rang my eyes lightened up I quickly walked downstairs. 

-Taehyung-

"Taehyung!" she squealed jumping in my arms I embraced her warmly rubbing her back "Hmm my love is happy to see me!" 

"Yes so much" she mumbled in between peppering me with kisses I waited for her to finish and tickled her belly "Oh ... huh my God don't ..." she laughed uncontrollably taking the fruits from my hand I undid my tux. 

"What took you so long? work?" she interrogated I huffed and plopped on the couch.

"Yeah I forgot my wallet back in office I realized when I was buying the fruits so I had pay it through phone and rushed back to office" I replied and sat down undoing my shirt buttons she went to put my tux and bag in the room.

I pulled her closer "what?" she asked mischievously grinning, I shook my head hugging her belly she stroked my hair "You must be tired should I give you a massage?" she asked and I laughed it off caressing her belly "No sweetheart that's okay.." I refused pressing a kiss on her knuckles "How is baby? did baby trouble you?"

 "No baby was good, baby was playing around not letting me walk in peace with Juyeong" she replied and stared at me adorably and suddenly knitted her eyebrows in discomfort I could feel baby moving around "Baby..." I whispered looking at her belly going stiff, caressing putting her on my lap she hid in my neck I swung her silently "Ssh relax it's fine okay?" "mmm the baby kicks so bad" she told groaning in pain and breathing in and out.