-24-

-Y/N-

I woke up before him because no sleep first of all and second...

Jiminssi...

He said he would go to my house today where I agreed on showing him all those things that I collected and safely kept, I feel terrible because I am lying to Taehyung and going out with Jiminssi to my house.

I have never lied this brutally and I just don't know what will happen if we ever get caught, and that's the last thing I want right now.

Taehyung groaned as soon as I placed the bucket back in the restroom, I washed the laundry today since the bedsheets were dirty due to last night and the washing machine doesn't work I tried to figure it out but then no it wasn't coming at all.

I quickly went downstairs and checked my phone.

JIMIN:-

is he up yet??

Gone are you Y/nssi??

Kim Y/nssi????

YOU:-

Jiminssi...yes I think he is up I will call you once I am ready...

Till then please don't bombard

I will be right back after I serve him

JIMIN:-

Ahhh okok! got it

Ask him to take his ass to office soon...!?

YOU:-

Jiminssi! ssshhhh!

Let him go leisurely, I want spend time with him a little slowly...

JIMIN:-

Fine then let the romance begin, I will be out once you get ready!

Take your time

and hope you informed your parents and even Taehyung....

YOU:-

Yes yes I did!

I locked my phone throwing it on the counter beside and transferred the pasta in two plates quickly and ran for the parmesan cheese and the grater.

By the time I found it, I could hear the stomping noises he is up I am sure!

Great I grated the cheese over his pasta and not mine since I like it without and shoved it in the microwave.

I bit my lips in nervousness as I was watching the pasta getting heated again.

The microwaved dinged and I quickly pulled out the hot container of pasta and wiped the sides with the tissue before placing it on the dining table.

I leaned against the counter supporting my back
I just hope he doesn't doubt on me, I just hate how married women isn't taken in normal terms with another man, seriously it is so irritating that Jiminssi had to lie to Yeon mi and I had to lie to Taehyung just to go to my own house...

I know Taehyung might understand but the problem is if he asks why is that, that I am going with Jimin he might ask to join and if by chance Taehyung comes to know I had a stupid crush on him since years ago...