Distrust Part-2

I wonder if Hilton knows anything about this whole mess in front of me.

This is not good.

I suspect his identity and quickly pull out my phone clicking a few snaps of the form secretly and a shadow appears beside me. Shoving my phone away  I get up carefully, the ajumma is back. She looks unhappy and stares at me deeply.

"Thank you ajumma," I mumble and hand her the papers back before bowing and leaving via the back door.

I peer around the floor and I feel empty and angry from within. Silent and quiet is not my thing but yet here I am.

Navigating through this mess makes me weak in my bones. The urge to just slam the question at Taehyung or Mr Kim(Namjoon) but I was powerless and small compared to them to be asking any of this sort.

Feeling exhausted and pleased I walk up to URBAN again dear Taehyung's company! just for coffee. I don't even take a seat, I drink it hot and with my mind clouded in thoughts.

I haven't called up Noori's daycare.

I have work to do.

I have to go back home to Taehyung.

I am not even ready to talk to him.

It's overwhelming and at the same time confusing.

Like as if I was hunting down a missing part of the puzzle.

I walk back defeatedly to my workplace and my work is already here. The blooming artist's work is on my table 'Renaissance: The War of Shinto' I run my hands on the name. This should keep my mind occupied at least for a while.

I work on it and skip lunch; my appetite has vanished. And by the time I finish it, it's evening break. Him Chan snoops into my workplace, "So? Did you do some digging?" he asks wriggling his brow and leaning on my chair restricting my habit of swinging on my chair.

I nod.

"What did you find out?"

"A lot" I mumble and it ticks me off out of nowhere.

The ajumma, Hilton, scheme department lady, Taehyung, the Mom's baby scheme, Mr Kim(Namjoon), everything has been running on my mind like a loop now.  It's so frustrating and that emotion is taking me nowhere.

I abandon my PC at once and lean back "I honestly wish I could find something up" I mutter and tears make their way to my eyes. I push my chair forward and slouch my face into my palms "I mean we could try helping you... if you don't mind... or if there is anything we could just do for you..." he mumbles in an awkward tone, I say nothing, "Hey come on don't cry... it's not that late yet" he consoles me. 

I get up and turn to him. "Could you accompany me to the finance department?" I ask and he looks at me quite startled and speechless by the wave of my emotion hitting low on the outside too.

He nods and I look around. The workplaces are almost empty except for Liam who is completing the graphic design which I am guessing is for a Novel.

"Come on let's go" Him Chan urges and I follow him out of our floor and we take the elevator down to the finance department. Throughout the elevator ride Him Chan blinks his eyes and tries hard to be unbothered about the fact that I almost cried.

He hasn't asked a single question about anything. He walks in the direction of the finance department head office. I follow behind him and he knocks on the door only for us to wait for a few minutes which drives us both impatient and enter with no choice.