Concealed? Part-1

-TAEHYUNG- 

Noori puts Hayun's toy in his mouth and suckles. His mouth is too small for the toy "Ya? ai you pabo? Mommy scolds!" Hayun scolds Noori and then proceeds to hold him in a headlock and takes a dig at his mouth, in a matter of seconds Hayun successfully grabs the toy out of Noori's mouth and Noori whines unhappily, Hayun is quick to push him down on the floor. Noori is upset that he got thrown to the floor.

I laugh, so that's how it's going to be when we have two kids? 

The thought is amusing, although I haven't the thought or gender of the baby we would want for the second. Fortunately, I know it's too early to think about it. I wonder what it would be like to be a girl dad. 

Y/n picks up Noori and kisses his cheek, consoling his hurtful feelings and encouraging him to play with Hayun. 

"Awh, it's okay my love, your hyung loves you so much... he cares for you darling; don't you cry... he just wanted to be nice to you Nooriya... go play with him, share your toys with hyung," she says putting him down.

Hayun complains about Noori trying to eat his toy. I laugh again, how adorable kids could be.

"Nie, nie! dongshaeg ate my...my... my toi!" 

"It's okay Hayuna donsaeng is too little, so it's hard for him to understand, but now that I've told him he won't do it again. And you are a good big brother! you did a good job removing it out of his mouth" she says politely not hurting any of their feelings and resolving it neutrally she kisses Hayun's head and adores them for a moment. 

Meanwhile, I adore Y/n, she is smart and beautiful, and I like the way she is. My mind travels back to us when we slowly started getting along, we got long because of the after-coitus spark that we couldn't help but notice. It bought us closer and the spark lightened up after two long years. And all it took was one night, one bed and no clothes. Thinking about it I grin like a wicked man. My chest protrudes proudly for whatever we had that day. To know we made a baby in our first go feels absolutely fantastic! 

I stare at Y/n's beautiful little face her luscious hair curling below her breast and a few tendrils falling at the side of her brow, God she looks perfect. A second later she feels my thick gaze upon her and looks up at me nervously. I realize I have been staring at her strangely long, I want to look away but I'm caught – spellbound in her beauty. Like a teenager in love I grin like a noob while thinking all that I can, taking too much advantage of my liberty to think I raise a brow in a satisfying huff. She grins uncontrollably and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 

She courteously stands on her feet pushes all her hair back and walks back into the kitchen. Go-Dok and Uncle Choi went for a small walk by the garden, I refused since I didn't want to hear his lecture about plants. 

Eun Ae comes with a tray and a few empty cups and places it on the tea table in front of me, she smiles at me widely "You are by yourself Taehyung?" 

"Yes, I was just watching over kids" I point at the two little heads rolling on the carpet and riding their cars in the air with Dolby Atmos sound effects of a racing car. 

"Oh! They will be just fine you can join appa and Go-Dok... go, on" she encourages, I want to cry at her kindness. Her kindness is overbearing and killing me. I sit stuck to the chair having no remorse towards her words because I don't have the energy to go to the garden any time now. 

"That... I... I... I am good... I... will just... be... here" I mumble embarrassed and flustered, what the fuck. I look at my feet and then back at Eun Ae, "Come on what are you shy for... they are family anyway" she says confidently. Y/n appears out of nowhere and I plead her with my eyes.