-54-

-Y/N-

I walk close to him, he's bought Cruz too. We're at the Jeju National Museum, surrounded by fewer people around, he squeezes my hand and I glance at him "Are you hungry?"

"Yes a little bit" I admit and he pushes a strand of my baby hair that tickled my eye behind "I am hungry too, come on let's get out of here that is if you've finished sightseeing"

I roll my eyes at him and he laughs, "be nice come on, why would you stay here when you can sightsee me" he drags me already. And I am not here to fight I go with it, I mean what else can I say?

In a few minutes, we are out of the cold air-conditioned museum to the evening dark blue skies and the sun is setting already, he guides me to the car holding the car open I get in gingerly, and he gets in after me. The car has a lot of room in here he pulls me closer I gasp in surprise, "Hm, what's going on in your mind?" he asks, I release myself from his grasp and lean behind.

He frowns "Nothing is on my mind" I lie, he presses a kiss to my fingers "yes good girl, you must tell me if there is any"

Sure, and you will still go back to her.

"I guess I am just tired" I mutter changing the topic.

"I'll let you sleep tonight don't worry" he winks I hum.

"When are we going back?" I ask, and he frowns at me again.

"Why? you don't like it here?"

Yes I don't because you won't say anything to me

"I like it here, that's not what I meant, I just want to get back home so I can continue my work," I tell.

"Don't worry about your work my love, I told you Namjoon knows you are here in Jeju"

I scowl quietly holding my head, I rest on my right "I would like to go to my work by Monday, I don't want to prolong" I say, sure to make it clear to him.

"You will, for once forget your work and live here where I am taking you Y/n, we've never been anywhere else"

"Yeah because you never wanted to, you always choose work over me" I mumble quietly, I can't keep the agony aside.

"Y/n what's wrong?" he asks strict and stern, I know he's done with my behaviour and the way I am maintaining distance from him. But this time he should really know why I am behaving this way, if he knew he wouldn't have asked me in the first place.

He tugs my hand "Look at me" I don't, my scalp prickles quickly, oh no I must not cry. "I asked you to look at me" I do and a heavy sigh leaves my mouth and I breathe harder. How does he stay peaceful after doing so much? how is he still guilt-free while he's repeating something behind my back, he won't tell me anything.

"Are you crying?" he pinches my chin releasing my lip in between my teeth, that which kept so I could control my cry. "Why are you crying? what is bothering you?"

"I don't know what is bothering me anymore, can we just go home? I need my own space" I mumble lowly all at once and his face turns stunned in surprise, tears roll down my cheeks and I am prone tangible to him "Sure" he tells very ominously and too stunned, I wriggle my hand out of his release, and he leaves my hand. He excuses himself, and gets down "I'll be with Cruz, we'll go back" he assures and I roll the glasses up.

I break into a heartbreaking cry, why must I be the one going through this when he's done it again? is he going to see her? I don't want him to go see her. And I don't want Wednesday to come too soon, it will break my heart if he's gone to her again, and the forlorn hope that I once had in him that he will learn his lesson and choose me and our child is forgone.